edited August 2021 in Support

Very hard level, any help?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hi @Max65 again Welcome here 🍓 🍏 🍓 🍏 🍓 🍏

I'll try to play again the level to give you some tips 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

In the meantime please check this helpful link about the mushrooms, by the game Mods Lady_Choo

Growing mushrooms

The hard part is to collect the mushrooms and the firecrackers. Try to match the cropsies next to firecrackers and all the glasses to match the mushrooms! Sometimes you find a mushroom with extra value +3 or +6 if you don't have any match possibile try to collect the single mushroom with the shovel.

When I'm stuck for a long time in a level with mushrooms when I have few of babies and lot of Mushrooms I use the color collector and +1!!

Sometimes in this game you have to be lucky and I'm sure that you can pass it, I hope that Amelia's special Round could help you.

Let me know 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

🌺🌼🌻

• Max65
    Max65 Posts: 19 Level 2

this time really enough, it is impossible to collect 70 mushrooms, at most I managed to collect 50 of them twice and I played hundreds of times. I can't buy magic beans every 2 days, it's no longer fun but a job

• encantes
    edited July 2021

Hi and again Welcome here 🍓 🍏

These are some tips to have Magic beans:

There are many ways to have Beans for free:

1. You can play again old levels that you didn't win at the first time with 1 or 2 stars and you can earn again 150 or 250 Beans.
    2. You can earn it with the Quests or Events , a lot of prizes are in Beans.
    3. If you have a maximum of five lives in your game and you click to have it will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    4. You can participate here in the Community to events/challenges and the prizes are Gold Bars, Boosters or Magic Beans, please check here: win prizes

You can redeem in your game the Companions rewards, just click on the button and you can have a lot of boosters, tractors, color collector and Magic beans

• Max65

Hi, point 3, that's not true, I've tried many times but it doesn't happen as you say

• Max65

I would like to know the inventor of those mushrooms, already 50 were difficult to collect, you have brought it to 70, very good, for me the game ends here !!!

• encantes

Yes Max, you must accept the lives, from your friends, one by one and not all togheter!!!

Please let me know if is working!! 😀😉

• Max65

It's not working, I have tried many times

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,218 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hello @Max65 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our Farm 🌾 🌱

I too have tried this level just now and I was able to win it after 4 or 5 tries. And the boosters I have used are 2 Shovels and a Companion.

Few tips from me too….

** Selecting the “Igniter” Companion will help you with the level rather than the “Breaker”;

** Make sure you break loose at least one Mushroom within first couple of moves - either use a Shovel OR a Tractor booster (if a Fire cracker does not break it loose, that is);

** Like my friend @encantes suggested above, If & when you see a Mushroom with a high bonus amount use a Shovel or Tractor Booster (or even the Purple Dog) to collect them —> This helps us a lot with the needed goal;

** I understand that you are purchasing Magic Beans to spend on Companions.

—> Every time, you play a level, try without using any companions. After few trials, you will know which companion works best for you in that level. If you are aiming for “Gold crown”, that is just for a nice look on the map, but does not help us in anyway in the long run!

** Last but not least… from one Farmer to another… you have come half way to the current last level. Since you enjoy the game, play for fun only but not as a job.

If you are out of boosters, take a break for 2 weeks and keep collecting your Daily boosters. These will help you to win those hard levels when you are stuck for days 🍓

You CAN do it 💪 👍

Have a Farmtastic rest of her day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Max65

thank you for the help, the problem is that I don't even go close to it, at most I can collect 50 and I only did it 2 times out of hundreds of times that I tried. I often use the shovel to quickly break a mushroom but even so it is impossible for me, in my opinion 70 is too many and 50 should have been left which would have already been enough, frankly I am nauseated by the level and above all by the mushrooms

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Max65 sometimes the studio thinks we need more of a challenge but they will listen to all feedback, even if they do not change it right away. I am pretty sure that @PummyRaj has passed your feedback onto our farm queen, but I have tagged her to make sure 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?