๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

No free beans

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Anne_O'Flaherty
    Anne_O'Flaherty Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@encantes - I do that daily but I now have few friends that regularly play, so that source has dried up. :-(

I don't know how to connect with new friends via King.com.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options

You need to have the email address of your friend and you can add him/her typing the address up on the left side of the screen.

This is on my Windows10

๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

Or try to click on it all the hearts when are in red color

โคโคโค

Sooner or later someone will send lives.

๐Ÿ˜‰

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

the offer to receive 300 beans each day is open to any player who is using facebook ... just send a friend request to Abe Venti to get things started

if you play using king.com 100 beans each day is possible

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

for those who run short on beans ... there is one important source to check often

after completing a level with the green background(sorry ... don't know its name) check your rewards

strive to get 3 stars on these levels to maximize the reward

to check the rewards ... click the down-arrow first ... then click the left arrow

I found 3000 beans awarded after getting 3 stars on level 711 ... click on collect to retrieve rewards

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎ

edit ... more info ... it takes 3 wins with three stars each to qualify for the 3000 beans(levels 671 692 and 711) ย ย 

• encantes
    Options

Hi @Anne_O'Flaherty again Welcome here ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ

If you play through King.com you can add your friends send and receive lives every day, but you have toknow the email address

Just check up on the left side of the screen, I'll try to have a screenshot

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Anne_O'Flaherty
    Anne_O'Flaherty Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@abe_coffee and@encantes

Thank you for your suggestions. I have collected all the rewards available to me under Farm Club. I will send some emails out to friends to see if they play through King.com.

This confirms that the latest version of Farm Heroes has significantly reduced the number of beans an individual may collect for free. The only method for regularly collecting beans is via friends who play on your preferred platform.

I have also concluded that the Team feature on King.com is only for requesting lives. On king.com, no Events have been posted.

I may have more opportunities to collect beans if I switch to the Facebook platform. Since I prefer the king.com platform, I will stay there for now. If others are looking to connect via king.com platform, I think you can message me and we can exchange email addresses.

• encantes
    Options

Would you like to be in Farm Heroes tagging list, to be updated about events, contests and more?

Let me know! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?