edited September 2021 in Support

I need to ask a question my do my beans keep leaving

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @swebster98 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry about your beans! In order to help you may you please explain what happened?

Did you reinstall the game App or you have update your game? If you have reinstalled your game app, all the boosters and Magic beans have been lost because are saved on the memory of your device.

How many beans you have lost?

May you please specify your type of device and if you play through Facebook or King.com?

Waiting for your answer, you can write in the white comment box below. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩 🀩 🀩

• swebster98
    swebster98 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I play through Facebook and lost thousands of them I never reinstalled it every time I play I look and my beans b gone

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi again😊

Just to know if all your Magic Beans are gone or just an amount?

Many thanks 🌞

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,580 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @swebster98 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Just a bit more to add to what my friend and co-Mod @encantes has wrote above…

You said in your opening post that, the Magic Beans keep leaving! With that, I understood that those Beans are decreasing gradually! As per the multiple complaints we have received, I am thinking your issue is also the same…

When we play the game, the Companions (the Animal helpers) are selected automatically and we MUST uncheck the box to deselect those Companions.

If you have forgotten, there goes your 90 Magic Beans per one try. And if you did not win the level and keep trying, let’s about 5 times - 450 Magic Beans are gone within few minutes.

When we have lots of Magic Beans, 450 does not seem like a big amount. But, if we have only few thousands, that is a remarkable amount. So, next time, when you are about to play a level, please make sure that the Companions are not checked πŸ™‚

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Thank you very much for posting your question. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• swebster98
    swebster98 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank everybody that helped me with my beans disappearing I understand now

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,580 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

You are very Welcome dear @swebster98 πŸ€—

Very happy to help 🌺

By the way, would you like to participate in our Contests and win some Magic Beans and/or Boosters for your game?

Please click on this Green letters, to check our awesomeΒ CONTEST HERE πŸ†

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?