my value addition button is not working, what can I do?

Gaggl
Gaggl Posts: 2 Newbie

my value addition button is not working, what can I do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello @Gaggl 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am just wondering.... when you said "value addition button" -- is it the +1 Bonus booster?

If so, it is a known issue which was already reported 2 weeks ago. It is being investigated by the Farm Heroes game Studio. It looks like it is going to take some time to send in the fix.

But, in the mean time, our Farm In-charge has suggested a work-around. When you would like to use the +1 booster, first select any other booster - the Shovel OR Tractor OR the Purple Dog --> Once you select them, you will see ✔️ and --> Don't use it, but click on --> Now, use the +1 booster and it will work.👍️

It is working for other players who has complained! I hope it works for you too 🤞

Please let me know how it went. Hope to talk to you soon.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @PummyRaj is the team aware of a similar problem with the tractor? If you try to use the tractor first as a booster, nothing happens. However, if you select and deselect a shovel or Hunter booster, the tractor then works. It's not the end of the world, but it is annoying.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Grumpy_Old_Man 🤗

Thanks a lot for informing about the Tractor Booster 🙏🏼

My boosters are working fine! Hence, I did not know until your update.

No! It is annoying and frustrating. Luckily, the Farm Studio is working on it. Let me go and report about the Tractor booster too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?