How do I log in to King games?

Options
2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@KateM1 have you had an automated email back? If not I would suggest emailing them again to https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill in the details then add this as shown and explain the problem. They might be busy as they have had a lot of complaints over it and its summer so less staff are on because of holiday time.

I assume you are playing on a device....are you logged into Facebook for progress? If so, you could remove the app from Facebook settings. Then when you log in again it will ask for permissions...that might sort it, but you would lose any saved boosters as they are saved on the device and the log in itself. So don't try that part if you haven't saved progress or have boosters.

• Lady_Choo
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Jim_Coltman sorry I didn't get the tag 😥 Yes this isn't a game issue as such as its out of their hands. Blame Boris 🤦‍♀️

I would email the support link as above and you should get an automated reply. If that reply tells you to go to the community (as sometimes its automatically set to if really busy) reply back to that email with the problem and a live person will get back to you.

There hasn't been any massive problems over the years so if there is anything else we can help you with let us know so we can try and get them fixed 😊

You uninstalled the game....are you connected to Facebook? Did you try logging out of the game, removing the app from Facebook settings, closing the game completely, then reopening it, and log back in? It should reset all permissions when it reconnects to Facebook. That might sort it. I cannot promise though but it has for some other players that tried it.

• Jim_Coltman
    Jim_Coltman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

After I re-installed game it went to correct level however this did not correct the problem.The good news is that I seen a post somewhere suggesting entering d.o.b "manually" instead of drop down menu and this has worked for me! Good luck.

• Jim_Coltman
    Jim_Coltman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

As my post above re-installing had no effect.This was on laptop windows 10 facebook,I also play on tablet(android) and game will not load at all! I also play on laptop with microsoft (windows) games and this medium has had no changes at all.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That's why I asked you to remove it from Facebook not just uninstall as it wipes the permissions and then you have to enter them all again. If there is an issue with connection between the game and Facebook it also means that is rewritten too this cleaning up minor issues. You have to go into settings, then apps, fhs then delete app.

You have the windows app downloaded on your computer I see so that's good it means you will get events. That is how I play it and it's a lot faster than on the browser.

You've also managed to get past the d.o.b issue... So that shouldn't be preventing it.

At the risk of you having already tried it, have you been to the play store and checked for updates (for Android) ? As even automatically set don't always do it straight away.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

If anyone is having issues getting their date of birth to be accepted, make sure that the DAY is in double digit format. So 01, 02, 03 etc, not 1, 2, 3.

Its easily done 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?