Accept the +1 booster, doesn't work (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• Just23me
    Just23me Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

okay so here is a screenshot of the login i click on the login button, but it is frozen. i didnt get a screenshot of level 13, but when i tried to save a screenshot of the level that gives you the shovel, all that showed was a black screen. i dont know if this will help, but...

thanks again for your help

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Just23me have you tried clearing cache and cookies and using a different browser? Does the same still happen?

When you can log in can you add a screenshot of your boosters being locked so I can see if it's the same issue and see if you can follow the advice given.om keeping fingers crossed you can log in with clearing cookies or using another browser 🤞

• Just23me
    Options

i managed to log in in google chrome. however, i cant seem to figure out how to take a screenshot. i am not familiar with chrome, so am really lost when it comes to this kind of stuff. help??

• Lady_Choo
    Options

So you have a button on your keyboard that says prtscr? If so, press that, then open paint and paste in there and crop and save.alternativeky, I have a screenshot extension from the chrome store that sits on my taskbar which is much easier. You can save them as a file.

It's a good idea to practice as we might ask for them a lot if you take part in contests 😊

• Just23me
    Options

i got it!! i hope this finally helps. thanks for being so patient with me.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That is perfect @Just23me and now you know you will be able to do it easily next time. Its always a good skill to learn. So it looks like it is just the +1 as I can see your other boosters are lit up.

I know you said you don't have the game on another device....do you have access to a phone you could put the game on to, move past this level and then go back to playing on pc?

These things don't happen often but as the pc and mobile versions are different programming, its a good workaround.

• Just23me
    Options

i dont have a phone to switch too. that was one of the suggestions previously made, but sadly one i cannot try.

• monicagmail
    monicagmail Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2021
    Options

i am stuck at level 30 in farm heroes saga, the +1 booster cannot be selected. I play with the pc, what should I do to unlock it?

• monicagmail
    monicagmail Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

i am stuck at level 30 in farm heroes saga, the +1 booster cannot be selected. 
    I play with the pc, what should I do to unlock it?

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

👋 Hi there @monicagmail, welcome to the Community!

I've seen that happen before in my game when trying to use the +1 Booster.

Please, try the following as it has helped in my case: click on the Tractor Booster as if you were going to use it, don't use it, just close it. Then, try to select the +1 Booster. That's how I've been able to "unlock" the +1 Booster so let me know if that helped.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?