Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Still no beans???

TammyMac2
TammyMac2 Posts: 9 Level 2

This is my id # can someone help me get me y beans. I'm about ready to stop playing thiis game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator

Hello @TammyMac2 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that there is no new result for the issue! But, I do know that the Farm Studio Team are trying their Best to fix the issue. But, it is one hard one to conquer 😕

Thank you for providing your game ID number. I will make sure that you will receive some Magic Beans as a compensation for time being (If you have not received them yet).

But, I request you to please bear with us for a bit more time 🙏

Thank you very much for being so patient and understanding 💜

• TammyMac2

You posted that it was fixed...nope!!!

• PummyRaj

Hello Tammy 🤗

Are you playing on a mobile device OR on a computer? If you are on mobile device, you should see a new update in Play Store / App store. Please download it and the game will be back to normal.

If you are playing on a computer, the game should have updated automatically. But, if didn't, please close all the tabs/windows and restart your computer and reopen the game (via Facebook OR King.com).

Please check and let me know if you have received the Beans or not in your next level.

** Even if the issue persists after all these, please post back and let me know and I will alert our Farm In-charge to check what's going on.

Thank you very much for your patience 🙏

• TammyMac2

I use both. I have the most current on my tablet. Still a hit or miss on both devices. The harder the level the less likely to get beans

• PummyRaj

Oh! Can you please check the version you have right now? It should 5.68.6 (which was released last Tuesday).

I forgot to ask you earlier 🤦 Which level are you at?

I am almost at the end of the map. And the Farm Studio was running a different test for those players. Our Farm In-charge had to send in a separate request about the issue in my game! May be your game is also in that same category as I was!! 🤔 Please let me know which level you are at currently, and I will go give a heads-up to our Farm In-Charge.

• TammyMac2

I have 5.67.5

Level 2942

You're not part of the support team?

• PummyRaj

Hello again Tammy 🤗

Thank you for those details. I am pretty sure that installing the latest version (5.68.6) will definitely solve the issue in your game 👍️ Please try!

And with regards to me being part of the "support team" -- no, I am not! I am also a player just like you. But, I am a "Moderator" of this Farm King Community, along with 2 other friends.

We receive special mentoring and guidance by the Farm In-charge (who is a King employee), about how to resolve the issues our co-farmers experience in their game. And who else would know more about the issues and glitches of the game if not for the players, right?

There is another department called "Customer Support" - who deals with only purchase issues and missing rewards in special events. But, for all other issues like missing beans or a glitch in the game, etc., etc., this is the place to complain and get help. Hope this made sense!

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic week ahead 🐥 🐥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?