Can someone help me pass level 361? :)

LyanneGames
LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2

Hello :).

I'm stuck at level 361 for a while now. I've used every companion to help me pass the level, but I still can't get all the requirements.. If someone recently passed the level, please tell me how you passed and which companion you used (if any)! :)

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,572 Candy Moderator

Hello dear Lyanne @LyanneGames πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

Let me go back, play the game and get back to you in a bit πŸ‘οΈ

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj

Hello dear Lyanne πŸ€—

I was finally able to try the level leisurely. All those trials, I tried with "Breaker" companion, and I could come closer to the goal most of the times. I am sure that if I have used some Shovels and Tractors, I must have won the level πŸ˜ƒ

But, it did not seem possible to win without using any boosters and/or extra moves.

I will inform our Farm In-charge and ask if the Farm Studio will be able to change the level a bit OR add few more moves! Let me find out and get back to you.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I just tried it without any companion and just managed to get through it with just the two shovels I had left. Luck was more of a factor than anything.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

I did it with a companion 😁 Its tricky but not the worst.

• LyanneGames

@PummyRaj @Grumpy_Old_Man @Lady_Choo Thank you all for trying :). Reading all of your reactions, I see that boosters are required to pass this level, since all of you needed them to pass. And with the video Lady Choo posted, there was still a lot of luck involved even with using 3 shovels.. All the levels up to this level I was able to pass without using any boosters. I feel like every level should be do-able without using boosters. It of course may require a lot of tries and effort, but I'm definitely willing to put that in.

@PummyRaj Any news from your Farm-In-Charge?

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @LyanneGames πŸ€— Welcome Back πŸ₯

I am so proud of you πŸ’œ.

Yes! You are right, the levels should be beatable without using boosters and most of the levels are πŸ‘ But, few like this one make us stuck for a long time! If we love this game, we stick to it and try and try to win in our way. And, like you said, we do need luck to win this level.

My friend @Lady_Choo and I are like you.. don’t like to use boosters. Because, it is easy to win the levels like that. I take Companions help, especially like this one.

All the Farmers out there won’t have stocked up boosters OR gold bars in their hands to beat the game. So, we try to play that way to see how hard the level is, so that we can report to our Farm In-charge, and she can send the report to the Farm Studio.

And to answer your question β€” the Farm In-charge did not hear back from the Studio yet. I will remind her once the weekend is over πŸ‘ Until then, please bear with us πŸ™πŸΌ

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

As pummy said @LyanneGames I completely agree. I buy shovels as they can be bought with beans and I will sit for weeks (or months) on a level as I am determined I won't use boosters. I have only ever uploaded a video to my channel with boosters twice in all the years I have been playing. Simply because I need to move on and I have spent too many wasted hours on levels the studio will come back and change. And they do that a lot. Even with levels that do not need it. As a blogger its really frustrating but as a player it means that it will hopefully get easier 😊

Determination and perseverance. No we might not be top of the levels, but when they are harder, its better to wait until they are changed anyway teehee.

• LyanneGames
    edited October 2021

@PummyRaj @Lady_Choo I have a Youtube channel as well and I want to show that levels are possible without boosters.. I will just keep trying then. I just got the score for 2 stars, almost 3 stars even.. But the level didn't gave me any carrots to match.. I got 114/60 apples, 84/60 onions, but only 41/60 carrots :(. That's just bad luck.

• LyanneGames

@PummyRaj @Lady_Choo YEAAAHHH! I JUST PASSED WITH 2 STARS WITHOUT USING BOOSTERSSS :D I used the Choo Choo doll companion :D

• PummyRaj

Congrats Lyanne πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ»

On to the next Quest πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?