🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Support

Dear Community and AlphaBetty players,

It’s with a heavy heart that we inform you that on the 15th of December 2021, we will terminate the service for AlphaBetty Saga. On that date the servers will be taken down and the game will no longer be playable.

As of 30th October 2021, in-app purchases will be disabled. Gold Bars, Boosters and other items purchased previously will still be usable until the end of service.

We encourage you to pursue your adventures in our many other games. You can find a full list of them here.

Thank you again for being part of our alphabetical community and hopefully see you around!

FAQs

1. I play AlphaBetty Saga what does it mean for me?

You will no longer be able to access the game and it won’t be playable.

2. Why do you end these games' service?

We understand that the decision to discontinue service for AlphaBetty Saga will have come as a huge disappointment to you. Thank you for all your support over the years - we look forward to creating new and exciting games that you’ll be sure to enjoy.

3. When does their service end?

On the 15th of December of 2021.

4. After the 15th of December of 2021, will I be able to open the game and check on my progress?

No.

5. Are there similar King games I can play?

Yes! King has lots of games you'll be sure to enjoy. You can check them all out here.

6. What will happen to my items?

Gold Bars, Boosters and other items will be usable until the end of service. As the games will officially shut down on the 15th of December, this means that you'll no longer be able to play the game and would subsequently lose any stored items at that point. We recommend that you use them prior to this date.

If you have any purchased items in the game that you haven't been able to use before the 15th of December, please contact our Player Support here. Please note that free Boosters or other free items cannot be replaced or compensated as mentioned in the game's Term & Conditions.

The Help Center and Community for the game will also close in a month since the closure of the game (15th of January, 2022). You are more than welcome to join other Communities of King games here.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?