How to pass level 3634

Options
Heather2019
Heather2019 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been on level 3634 for over a week and have used up all my helps - I think I am going to give up - what to do?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Heather2019 πŸ€—

Wow, you're quite far ahead of the game than I am πŸ˜… let me tag our lovely Game Mods as I'm sure they might have some tips!

@encantes @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Further than I am but I am sure Pummy will be along to help shortly 😁

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Heather πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry for my delay in attending your question!

Let me check the level and get back to you with any tips I can think of. Please bear with me πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I am almost up to that level, so one of us should get back to you shortly.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hello dear @Heather2019 πŸ€— Hope you are having a great weekend!

Sorry, it took me a while to get back to you! Have you won the level already?

I have tried the level and to tell you the truth I tried about 25 times OR even more. Almost 10 times, I was very close to the goal and finally, I won πŸ’ͺ

So, here are the tips I could come up with few tips you could use....

1) If you are taking Companion help -- go with the "Filler" but not the Grower;

2) Try to plant the Grass seeds as soon as possible, so that the Grass will increase the value of Cropsies;

3) Try to make the combos next to the Flower buds, so they grow quicker;

4) The falling Water Drops also make our job easy to grow the flowers;

5) Most importantly, this is not an impossible level BUT, we need a lucky board to win it.

6) I was trying to win the level without using a single boosters all those trials. But, for that last try, I used few Shovels as I was very close to the goal. So, if you have some boosters saved up, you can use for this level.

Thanks to you, I have 3 Stars on this level now πŸ˜ƒ Just wanted to share my winning score board....

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?