Please help restore my game

Options

Comments

6028204890 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since you installed the new map on may 17, 2021 it has erased my level from 2500 to level 1. Can someone please restore it fir me? Thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,950 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @6028204890 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.

Have you completely reinstalled the game or made an update? How were you logged into the game and what platform did you play on?

If you have a King account or play on Facebook, sign in with your account and you should be back to your current level.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,355 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @6028204890 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Is the issue resolved? Are you back in the game and able to play now?

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below to let us know if you need any further assistance.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week πŸ₯ πŸ‡ πŸ₯

• Debbue
    Debbue Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2021
    Options

Please restore my sessions. Hit s new phone & provider. Edited by CM:⛔️That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Debbue and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Sorry if you have a problem with your game, but I have to ask you to edit your post because you wrote your personal data and for privacy is not possible.

Just click on the wheel up to the right side to edit your personal info. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

About your issue with your device, could you give us more details and what happened? If you have a new mobile and you saved your progress, just login again in the app and you can play again from your last level but you don't save your boosters because are stored in the memory of your old device.

Please click on the green link to have helpful informations

Save my progress

King and Facebook profiles

You can answer in the white comment box below.

Talk you soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hope ya found all the farm hero-ing advice ya needed here! Be sure to check back and let us know if you need any more help :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Debbue just to follow on from my friends post, did you manage to restore your progress by logging in again?

If not and you have a kingdom account, send a quick email to the email support team and they will be able to restore your progress 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?