I have problems with level 1211

mΓ₯lfrid
mΓ₯lfrid Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

I have problems with level 1211, farm hero play.

i really dont know what to do, I have no boosters, and now money to spend in the game.

is it possible to get some help?

Best Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @mΓ₯lfrid and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Happy to have you here and happy to help you!! πŸ˜‰

Sorry if you are stuck at level 1211, let me try to play again and I'll try to give you some tips 😊😊😊😊😊

Talk you soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,609 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“

Hi @mΓ₯lfrid while @encantes is replaying the level, I do have a video help link that you may find useful.

I don't use boosters other than shovels or spend money to play so I hope it helps.

Make as many matches as you can at the bottom of the board to encourage crops to fall down and hopefully open other flowers.

As with all the other flower levels, make rows in between, under, above, touch as many of the flowers as you can in each row.

Once most of the flowers are out of the way you should find you can match up on the grass for points, and your falling crops will open the remaining flowers.

Answers

• encantes
    Answer βœ“

Hi @mΓ₯lfrid and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Happy to have you here and happy to help you!! πŸ˜‰

Sorry if you are stuck at level 1211, let me try to play again and I'll try to give you some tips 😊😊😊😊😊

Talk you soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,609 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2021 Answer βœ“

Hi @mΓ₯lfrid while @encantes is replaying the level, I do have a video help link that you may find useful.

I don't use boosters other than shovels or spend money to play so I hope it helps.

Make as many matches as you can at the bottom of the board to encourage crops to fall down and hopefully open other flowers.

As with all the other flower levels, make rows in between, under, above, touch as many of the flowers as you can in each row.

Once most of the flowers are out of the way you should find you can match up on the grass for points, and your falling crops will open the remaining flowers.

• encantes

Hello again,

I played many times level 1211 with no boosters and I didn't pass the level πŸ˜”πŸ˜” it seems easy but you have only 12 moves to collect 160 πŸ₯•πŸ“πŸŒž + 12 flowers:

With this board the first move is from the bottom matching the suns to have the Cascade effect to collect more cropsies possible.

I suggest if is possible to buy 3 shovels for 250 Magic Beans before starting to play and your shovels inventory must be to 0 with the sign + .

This is the only booster helpful to pass the level, before matching the cropsies take your time for the best move to collect πŸ“πŸ₯•πŸŒžπŸŒΊ

Check the Lady_Choo video πŸ“Ή and I guess that you can pass this level.

Let me know πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Have a super day 🌞 🌺⚘ 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?