cannot install

Armas
Armas Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi!

I have 2 laptops (win10), old and new. In my old, half a year ago, I download and succesfull installed FarmHS from Google Play Store. Now, I tried to do the same thing to my new laptop, but cannot do that. Google Play inform me that I already have it installed, so I cannot install and download it into new laptop, because it`s regarding to Google already installed? For sure I have removed/uninstalled from my old laptop and it´s absolutely not installed into my new laptop. I have also cleaned my cache and cookies from both laptops. What to do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,243 Candy Moderator

Hello @Armas 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry! I am a bit confused with your question and the issue you are having!

** You are saying you have a laptop and trying to install through Google Play store! When we are up using a laptop, there are 3 ways to play the farm Heroes Saga game…

1) On a browser like Google Chrome or Edge or Firefox, etc., through Facebook;

2) On the browsers (just as above) on King.com - King company’s official website;

3) Download the App version through Microsoft Store.

** The Google Play store will be available on mobile devices like phones, tablets, etc., but not on laptop.

So, I am not sure how and why you are saying you are not able to install the game on your laptop and/or using Play Store facility!

Can you please clarify whether you have tried to play the browser version (on Chrome or Edge windows)?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🌺

• Armas

Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I can play FHS directly through Facebook (browser version), it´s ok and working, but I cannot see/get extra lives sent by my team members. In my old laptop I was able to do that.

Anyhow, Yesterday I installed Bluestack 5 emulator and after that installed FHS again from Bluestack. Now I can play FHS, although still cannot get or see my team members as earlier.

Thank You,...

• Armas

Furthermore if I try to install FHS from Microsoft Store, then the game will start from the beginning ;(

• PummyRaj

Hello @Armas 🤗 Thank you for all those helpful details 👍

1) The App version (through Microsoft store) - please make sure that you are logged into your saved account - would be same details you log on to Facebook account.

** When we are not logged in, the King games automatically start at level 1.

2) How long have you been playing on FB - browser version? There has been issue with lives from a while. It could be because of that!

Also, the lives receive reach in to the first device that is open, it seems. Hence, when you request lives on one device, make sure that you do not open the games on other device/browser. Still, sometimes, the lives reach into a device that was not open. It is the same with lives sent by our friends or teammates 🤷

In my game, all the lives reach on to FB game on Edge browser 🤦‍♀️ I would like to request you to be a bit more patient until this issue is resolved

3) The issue of “not able to see the Teammates” — I do not know why some Farmers face issues with Teams feature 🤔 I will ask our Farm game In-charge to help you out. But, you will have to wait till tomorrow please, as they are off for the weekend.

In the mean time, can you please provide your device details, the version number you have installed through Bluestack, your game ID number. If you need help, please click on this link in Green letters --> Find your FHS game ID number

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding 🙏🏼

Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend and a great week ahead 🐥 🐥

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Make sure to sync your progress to a King account (email address) so your progress is saved across all devices!

• PummyRaj
    edited November 2021

Hello @lindark

It is not a must to have a King account. Even with having just a Facebook account can also save the progress in all the devices we play. All we need to do is just log-in.

Please do not confuse the players 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?