๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) Beat my score, get a badge and have a chance to win gold! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited December 2021 in Contests

Good evening Farmers on this cold, dark, and damp Friday night in the UK.

We are galloping towards the big day. So how about a little friendly competition to procrastinate over instead of the wrapping you still haven't done yet.

In my defense, Mr Choo needs to dig out the paper for me and I may keep forgetting to remind him heh heh...

So in order to put it off, I played level 100 and earned 3 stars.

What do you need to doโ“โ”โ“

Nice and simple, Beat me!

• You can have as many attempts as you like at the level (You do not have to add the screenshots for all of them!)
  • Screenshot each time you play so that you have them ready (nothing worse than getting a perfect score and not getting a screenshot!)
  • Upload your highest score screenshot when you have finished trying. If you decide to have one more go after, I will take your highest score
  • Try and keep boosters minimal but its Christmas, I am not going to ask for proof you didn't use them

What do we win? ๐Ÿ†

• First place gets 45 gold bars
  • Second place gets 35 gold bars
  • Third place gets 20 gold bars

And I have no doubt you can beat me so I won't look like Rancid the Racoon does when he gets beaten ๐Ÿ˜

The contest runs until CHRISTMAS EVE and whenever I have 5 minutes to sit down so get your entries in early.

And there is more... EVERYONE who beats my score gets a special Santa Amelia badge. Well, it is Christmas!

Good luck everyone!!

Contest Term and Conditionsย here.

Don't have an account yet? Sign up HERE!

ยซ1345678

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?