Problem with Farm Heroes

Options
craftybj
craftybj Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to remove and reinstall this game and it brought me back to level one. Is there any way to get back to my last obtained level. I always signed into facebook to play and my friends still see me, but I can not get back to my last level. If I have to start over, this game is history

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I deleted my Candy Crush game once and I lost my progress as well :( I know that you can get it back if you play on Facebook. Just go into the game and re-connect, it should return your levels.Β 

• Terri_L_Mitchell
    Options

I deleted my Candy Crush game once and I lost my progress as well :( I know that you can get it back if you play on Facebook. Just go into the game and re-connect, it should return your levels.Β 

on my mobile, even after it says it is connected to facebook, it still has none of my progress showing that I have on facebook. I kept having this issue, so I uninstalled it from my phone, cleared the data/cache, and then reinstalled and hit the connect to FB. It says I am connected, but when I go to play, it shows me back at level 1 when I am actually on level 367. What do I need to do to get it working on my phone again? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?