Why do my games on my phone sometimes close on their own while I am playing them?

Susan_
Susan_ Posts: 8 Level 2

Sometimes when I am playing a game on my phone it will close.  Can someone tell me why?  Could my phone getting too hot cause this?  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    edited February 2015 Answer ✓

Hi Susan this could be happening for a number of reasons that would be related to your phone most of the time. When I have problems with apps there are a couple of simple things I will try first to solve the issue. 

1. Turn off your phone's power and let it stay off for a minute or two.

2. Go to the app store and update the app if possible.

3. Uninstall the app to re-download and install it from the app store.

As far as the phone heating up it would be impossible for me to tell if there is an issue that is causing the apps to crash and heat the phone up or vise versa. 

This video is about Facebook connection problems but it touches on some of the steps above. Hope this helps to get your situation sorted.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey it should not be doing this. It could be that you do not have a lot of memory on your phone, or maybe because too many applications are running in the background. Make sure that you only have one game open. You could also be right about your phone getting too hot. I hope this helps. :) 

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    edited February 2015 Answer ✓

Hi Susan this could be happening for a number of reasons that would be related to your phone most of the time. When I have problems with apps there are a couple of simple things I will try first to solve the issue. 

1. Turn off your phone's power and let it stay off for a minute or two.

2. Go to the app store and update the app if possible.

3. Uninstall the app to re-download and install it from the app store.

As far as the phone heating up it would be impossible for me to tell if there is an issue that is causing the apps to crash and heat the phone up or vise versa. 

This video is about Facebook connection problems but it touches on some of the steps above. Hope this helps to get your situation sorted.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?