🛠 Know issue - Ads for extra moves freezes the game!

Options

Answers

• radoherty123
    radoherty123 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

No video but I'm sick of this. Lost so many lives etc.

• radoherty123
    Options

Why does this keep happening??? It should have been sorted by now??

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,834 Community Manager
    Options

We're really sorry this keeps happening on your game!

This is being investigated but I am afraid there are no fixes just yet but we will keep you up to date as soon as we know more.

In the meantime, would you be willing to try reinstalling the game app? It has been successful for some players however, keep in mind that you will lose any saved boosters, lives but your progress should be fine as long as you play connected to a Facebook or King account.

I'll be happy to ask for generous compensation from Player Support Team for the trouble if you do choose to reinstall the game app 😉

Again, we apologies for the inconvenience caused!

• radoherty123
    Options

I've reinstalled game yet again. And yes lost all boosters

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

OMG. i have this exact issue for months and months.

it's totally random mf.... sometime the games freeze instead to reproduce ads. other times it's freeze after ads..... this feature it's completely disaster!

recently there had been a change... all three ads it's been reproduced in line and it's only possible to get 5 extra move after ads. in this situation this freeze cases they were less present.

now there has been a setback and it's again possible to get +1, +2 and after +2 extra moves whit 3 ads and this freeze cases it's come back to destroy the game....

it's only can do... press "back" button and lost a life.

please fix mf.....

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

i need huge fix!!!!! currently and apparently the extra moves ads it's completely broken.

now the games freeze every time... and immediately after third ads.

fix mf...

• grumpyfrog1
    grumpyfrog1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Add me to the list!

I have given up trying to gain extra moves after watching ads.

After watching 3 ads without a problem, you then return to the screen where you left off. Thats it! The game is frozen. The only option if you with to continue playing, is to close the game and restart your tablet.

Would be great when you can get this sorted as it has been going on for some time.

• scotia121
    scotia121 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

And me too. This has been happening for quite a while now. At end of game, offered 5 extra moves for watching ads. After first/second ad, click on the next and it takes me straight back to the game where top and bottom bars are missing. Can't just be me this is happening to. Don't want to delete and reinstall because I would lose all the boosters I have built up. Can we get a fix for this issue please?

• radoherty123
    Options

Scotia121 I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and lost all my boosters each time but it is still happening so don't bother. Very frustrating.

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3
    Options

@QueenB

level 3008:

It happened in my game too, but only once! For me, the Ad actually froze, then the game froze after using one of the free moves! I just had to force stop the game and restart device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?