We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How did my game get deleted from Kindlefire?

paulat
paulat Posts: 2 Newbie

This morning I restarted my Kindle because coins weren't updated from Amazon.  When I restarted the Kindle, the app was gone.  I found it in the  cloud and downloaded it.  It was at level one.  I was in the 700 to 800 level range.  Amazon rep told me to contact King to get my levels and boosters back.  Can anyone help? 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Paulat!

Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then all your progress is stored there and all you'll have to do is to reconnect by clicking on the blue 'connect to Facebook' button when you launch the game.

Cheers :-)

• paulat
    paulat Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks Combo!  Unfortunately I am not playing linked to Facebook.  Amazon tech said King could reset my game to the level I was at.  This is the only way I can contact King.  Hoping someone will have an answer.  Very disappointing to play for a year and have progress lost.

Thanks again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?