I passed level 315 with 3 stars and it wont advance

Options
kiglecias
kiglecias Posts: 1 Newbie

I passed level 315 with 3 stars and over 200 percent. I used so many tools. I had a farm hero error next level not loading now stuck on 315. How can I fix this and advance or get all my tools back?

Answers

• Cathy_Robb
    Cathy_Robb Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I don't have an answer just so surprised you posted this 3 months ago and there is no reply from King!Β  I sent same type yesterday which the exact thing happened to me on level 329.Β  Everything went through (the option to share, showing what place you are in, friends I have passed) then the message an error occurred and needed to reload. Β  When I did, it showed I was still on level 329 and it gave me an extra shovel but didn't give me my other boosters used back....Really getting frustrated that tech support doesn't get back with us on these issues but if you have a question how to proceed on a level usually someone replies telling you about the UTube videos....So many of my friends have left the game because they just don't care and don't respond.Β  Guess after seeing your post and it was 3 months ago I might as well try and redo the level or just quit because I was waiting on a response that obviously isn't going to be given!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?