I have never seen this addressed on Alphabetty saga websites. How do you work a line blaster booste

Options
Beth_Holman
Beth_Holman Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you work a line blaster booster in the game Alphabetty Saga? I cannot get them to work. I can put the booster on a letter on a line but it won't do anything.

Answers

• B3ASTy
    B3ASTy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You are placing a line blast on a letter to then match it up not to activate as soon as its on the board. You have to match it up first like any other line booster.

• I'dDoMe
    I'dDoMe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You are placing a line blast on a letter to then match it up not to activate as soon as its on the board. You have to match it up first like any other line booster.

I placed the line blaster on a letter and tried to use it in a word, but it just sits there flashing with up and down arrows flashing on it. What am I missing? Thanks
  • Eric_Meng
    Eric_Meng Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Are you confirming the boost at top of screen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?