🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Companions

Options
2»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@King_Rex for some reason they didn't intend on finishing them at the time. They never said why.

• deli29
    deli29 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I was searching for an answer to the companions that unblock the rewards after level 1110 and I must say the last member inquiring about it posted question March of 2021. It is now January 2022, days shy of February month....Approx. 1 year and I believe that is sufficient time to inquire with the Studio regarding adding the next level that unlocks the next rewards. If it is not a priority for the Studio to add the next level then perhaps it be best to remove the ( ? ) and the Rewards as well. It draws much confusion.

Games are designed generally with 1. Start and 2.Finish, wouldn’t you agree? If they can’t finish what they started then I believe they should remove the rewards.... “false hope”. I was beginning to wonder that maybe they left it this way with a ? because they want players to keep playing. There are other ways to earn boosters and beans, it’s still fun, don’t worry Studio....Please finish what you started! Please n’thank-you.

• deli29
    deli29 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

studio, it is just one more level to add with 3 companions for those rewards or remove last 3 rewards?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?