We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

When my friends send me lives, why am I only receiving beans.I am not receiving lives from my friend

Kash_N_Carry
Kash_N_Carry Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not receiving lives from my friends, only beans, please help. I was receiving lives until I accidentally hit SELECT ALL and lost all the 300+ lives I had saved up. Now when my friends send me lives, I'm only receiving magic beans....help

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

This is part of the game, if you have a full set of lives, any requests that you accept will turn into magic beans. Its only possible to have 5 lives at any time, so yeah, its all normal.Β 

• Kirjel
    Kirjel Posts: 1 Newbie

This is part of the game, if you have a full set of lives, any requests that you accept will turn into magic beans. Its only possible to have 5 lives at any time, so yeah, its all normal.Β 

maybe it is A new system but in the beginning we get lives when our friends sent us so I can spare 600 lives and now We can only spare 5 lives?????????
  • Liza_May
    Liza_May Posts: 1 Newbie

That's the dumbest answer I've Β ever seen, doesn't even make sense, how can you have over 300 lives and only get beans if you have 5 lives, dumb !!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?