๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I'm on Farm Heroes Saga everyday & I am NOT getting my day 25 reward, goes right back to day one.

I'm on Farm Heroes Saga everyday & I am NOT getting my day 25 reward, goes right back to day one. ย I've been keeping track because I know it keeps happening. ย Just went on this morning and this afternoon and this evening and now it's back to day again. ย Never got a thing for today at all. ย It only happens when I get to day 25.

Answers

• Emma_Gee
    Emma_Gee Posts: 3 Newbie

Not a single person I know has ever received the reward. King just don't care about it's players so if get used to it. We all played last week collecting the suns but not a single person got the reward and to add insult to injury all the boosts that I had saved to help on difficult levels were taken away. I know for a fact that I didn't use them and that King took them. They want to make it as difficult as possible for players.

• Elaine_Doherty
    Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

I'm on level 984 so you can imagine how many times I've collected every day only to get to the final day of the daily bonus and get nothing! ย I don't think anyone has ever got the reward. It's just a scam to encourage you to play everyday knowing that King Games will never give you the reward.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?