Lost progress

farmhero1234
farmhero1234 Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost my progress in the new update. I don’t think I was ever connected to Facebook because I’ve been playing for years. Now my progress is gone. How can I get this back? My player ID is 13297301756.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator

Hi @farmhero1234

We are sorry if you have lost all your progress in the Farm, this an effect of a game update 5.73 and the Farm Studio is working hard to fix it!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account and see if the progress comes back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE click on the green link.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉

Many thanks for your understanding 🤩 🤗 🤩

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,287 Candy Moderator

Hello @farmhero1234 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

You said you have not connected to Facebook. But, did you save your game with Kingdom account? Have you ever saved your game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day🐥 🐥

• farmhero1234

Hello!

Thank you so much for the quick response. I honestly don’t know if I ever did. I’ve been through a couple of tablets since I first started, and I’ve always just been able to download the app and connect it to my Apple ID and I’ve never had any problems. I don’t recall ever hitting an actual save button, though.

• PummyRaj

Oh, OK! Please don't mind me asking more details 😁

So, whenever you have changed your device, you would simply log-in through your Apple ID and would continue the game?

Would your game progress be saved when you play the game on that new device OR would you start from level 1 again?

• farmhero1234

It always brought me right back to the Level that I was on. It has never started me over before this.

• PummyRaj

That's great to know dear @farmhero1234 🤗

I learned something new today 🤩 Thank you 😍

As I said above, losing the game progress is the glitch that popped up in the new update. Please try again and log-in to your game with your Apple ID and see if it brings back your game progress!

To some farmers, it worked, and some - it didn't! Please post back and let me know if the re-login worked or not! If it did not work, you will have to contact the King Customer Support team directly from your game. But, let's worry about it later 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?