๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Farm Heroes 465 animal boosters

Options
Zhiavanja
Zhiavanja Posts: 1 Newbie

I got 3 stars ana obtained all of the animals on level 465 but every time I go to a level that uses one of those animals as a booster, it's grayed out and has the "go" option to go to that level and get the animals. Whenever I click go, it takes me to 465 And shows I indeed have 3 stars already. ย Is anyone else having this issue? What can be done about it? It seems there are a lot of levels that use these boosters.ย 

Answers

• Le41
    Le41 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

i'm having the same problem on 390 and 405.

• Yolanda_West
    Yolanda_West Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I have all 3 stars on level 435 and I cannot use any of the animals on 468 nor can I collect my rewards for them. Does anyone know how to get this corrected? I tried contacting them. They only sent an automatic reply to look here.

ย 

• VLRiggins
    VLRiggins Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the same problem on level 355. ย Went back to do the levels where there animals are rewarded a second time and it still did not give them to me. ย  Sad that they do not offer a better tech support. ย 

• RA_B
    RA_B Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same for me on level 330. I needed to unlock animals by completing 2 levels, 315 and 94. Finally got 3 stars on both but level 330 still shows I need to complete the lower levels!! Have tried logging out of FB, shutting off iPad, doing other levels but no go!

Tech support is nada!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?