My game progress has disappeared.

Hello, my FaceBook account was deleted for unexplained reasons a year ago. My game was linked to an erased FaceBook account. At the beginning I didn't remember that the game was connected to the old account, because I could play normally, but a few days ago I was logged out and I cannot log in to my previous account. I have been playing the game for over 5 years and I have reached the level of 2500-3500. This account was very important to me because I played the game in the evenings and loved it. I am asking for help, I don't know what to do.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @AnetaKiedelWalska 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the game!

Can you give me few details please…

** You said your FB account was deleted about a year ago! Have you played the game after that? If so, did you save the game progress after that?

** Until you were logged out few days ago, were you using the same (deleted) account details to log-in? OR you did not had a need to “log-in”!

** The issue right now is that you are not able to log into your game to continue, did I understand that correctly?

These details will help me understand the issue better, so that I can assist you in anyway I can. Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓

Also, Happy Valentines Day 🌺

• stemm_54_
    stemm_54_ Posts: 7 Level 2

Good afternoon, my FaceBook account was deleted for unexplained reasons the end of last year. My farm hero saga game was linked to the FB account. I have since created a new Facebook account and was still able to play the game normally until last week it asked me to agree to privacy policy then I linked it to Facebook without knowing it was going to take me back to level 1. I am a huge fan of playing the game for years and had kept me sane in several situations it literally is the only game I play. I may have reached to level 1500 not sure but this account was very important to me. Can you please help me with at least getting back to the closest level you can I was so proud of myself. **I did play the game after my FB account was deleted and may have saved my progress at one time**I was still able to play the game under the old FB account until last week and did not ever need to log onto the game**I never ever had to log in to play the game it opened up with FB can you help me please!?

• PummyRaj

Hello @stemm_54_ 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

Losing your game progress (last week) must be because of the glitch that popped up with the latest update of the game App!

Have you tried logging into your account and see your game progress comes back? If not, please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account and see if the progress comes back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

If you have any issues OR not able to restore your level progress, please post back and let me know. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the week

• stemm_54_

Thank you PummyRaj for the warm welcome! I never had a log in it was connected to my Facebook account that got deleted. Unfortunately I had to creat a whole new Facebook. I was still able to play the game until the glitch then it asked me to reconnect using Facebook which I did and it took me directly back to level 1. Is this because it is a different face book account? I hope you can help me I haven’t played in a few weeks and I am having withdrawals 😁

• PummyRaj

Hello dear 🤗 Thank you for your explanation 🙏

I have one more question to test your patience 😅 So, after creating that new Facebook account, have you saved the game with those new log-in details or continued playing with old account itself?

• stemm_54_

At first I was still able to play after the old account was deleted until recently. I may have saved the game under the new account at one time I don’t remember.is there a way for you to check this?

• PummyRaj

Hello dear 🤗 Good Morning 🌻

It will be possible for the “King Customer Support” team to check and merge both accounts, so that you can play from where you left off!

Let me get back to you quickly after contacting our Farm In-charge to see if there is an easy way to do this.

• @PummyRaj

** My account on FB-mesunięta, and I continued to play the game

** I didn't have to log into my account because I was logged in

** Yes, I can take the game to start the game.

The games I played were: Candy Crush, Farm Heroes Saga

• stemm_54_

@PummyRaj that would be fantastic if you could merge both the accounts I would be so happy! Please let me know as soon as possible when this has been done. 😊

• stemm_54_

@PummyRaj good afternoon, I have not seen any changes in my game levels yet. It still starts me back at level 1 is there something I should be doing on my end? Please let me know if I can help make merging account easier on your end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?