Companions don't seem to be working right

prettywoman0307
prettywoman0307 Posts: 7 Level 2

Recently the information button on the level start up screen that would tell you how many of what item is required to activate a companion no longer appeared. I am still able to choose a companion but once in the game it isn't clear in the game anymore either how many of the item is needed to activate companion. sometimes when I clear some of that item the progress bar moves and sometimes it doesn't move. So I never know if it is even worth it to select a companion for the level since what is required to activate seems random and inconsistent.

I'm on level 2609 if that makes a difference but it has been the last bunch of levels that it has been acting this way and maybe for a week or 2 now?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,299 Candy Moderator

Hello @prettywoman0307 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

The companions do not seem to work for you because, the Farm Studio has changed this feature completely 😢

** Now, collecting a combo of β€œrandom” Cropsies itself will activate the companion;

** We must make the combo in T or L or I shape with 4 or more Cropsies;

** Making a combo of 3 Cropsies will not work anymore;

** We will have to spend same amount of Magic Beans now also;

** Because the companion will be activated with any Cropsies on the board, the screen at the β€œplay” does not show which Cropsies to,collect;

** And, yes! You guessed it right! It is hard to make a combo of 4 or more Cropsies in a single level. So, it is basically a waste of selecting Companions to help us with our levels πŸ˜•

** When your companion was activated, you must have made a combo of 4 or more Cropsies.

Hope all these points answered your question and clarified the confusion! Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a great weekend ahead πŸ₯πŸ₯

• prettywoman0307
    prettywoman0307 Posts: 7 Level 2

It answered my question but I don't like the answer. LOL.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,299 Candy Moderator

I understand your thoughts and I agree too 😊

Unfortunately, it is a change that none of us like!! Our Farm In-charge is collecting our thoughts and feedback about this feature. Can you please post something there are share your honest opinion? I feel that the more vocal we will be, the Studio might think of changing it back!

Here is the thread (click on Green lettered link) --> "New" changed Companions match

** Once you click on that link, scroll down all the way to find an open box to type your comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful weekend ahead πŸ’ πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?