Hard level 801

Options
yvetteembry
yvetteembry Posts: 14 Level 2

I am currently on a very hard level 801, it's a rancid level, which I hate btw πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It is impossible to beat this level with no gold bars or magic beans and you don't give us any opportunity to win gold bars and when I have magic beans other levels just eat them up and I refuse to make in app purchases! I used to really love this game but it's getting very repetitive to constantly play the same level over and over with no end in sight! I'm about to uninstall this game! It's supposed to be relaxing and fun, not frustrating!!!

Best Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,951 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @yvetteembry and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

Sorry about level 801, I can try to play it again and I'll give you some tips.

I understand that when you are stuck in a level for days you can lose your passion but I really love this game because relaxes me in my break!

If you open the game every day you can collect a lot of boosters with the "Daily bonus " very helpful for hard level πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Talk you soon 😊

• encantes
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @yvetteembry 😊

I played the level 3 times with only 1 Companion and no Magic Beans to fight Rancid. I can suggest to match everytime the water droplets with the seeds to have the green patch and if you don't have any moves you cas use 1 tractor to match the seeds.

Pay attention to the cascade effect because some cropsies can convert in grumpy Cropsies πŸ˜‰.

I'm sure that you can pass it, but if you need more support don't hesitate to write

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🌻

Answers

• encantes
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @yvetteembry and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

Sorry about level 801, I can try to play it again and I'll give you some tips.

I understand that when you are stuck in a level for days you can lose your passion but I really love this game because relaxes me in my break!

If you open the game every day you can collect a lot of boosters with the "Daily bonus " very helpful for hard level πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Talk you soon 😊

• encantes
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @yvetteembry 😊

I played the level 3 times with only 1 Companion and no Magic Beans to fight Rancid. I can suggest to match everytime the water droplets with the seeds to have the green patch and if you don't have any moves you cas use 1 tractor to match the seeds.

Pay attention to the cascade effect because some cropsies can convert in grumpy Cropsies πŸ˜‰.

I'm sure that you can pass it, but if you need more support don't hesitate to write

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🌻

• yvetteembry
    Options

Thank you so much for caring enough to play it again to give me some tips. I do convert the water/seed to create the green areas. I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time, I get down to 20 something percent. I'll keep at it and let you know if I need more help.

Thanks again! 😏☺️😊

• yvetteembry
    Options

I'm STILL stuck in level 801. I STILL have yet to get help in being able to send lives so that I might get some in return. My questions aren't being answered. This damn Community App is harder than hell to follow. I'm about ready to just uninstall this game. It's damn sure bringing me more stress than fun at this point!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,320 Community Manager
    Options

How's it going @yvetteembry? Are we still stuck on level 801?

I wanted to understand better what is happening with you not getting lives... which device do you play on? Mobile, Facebook, W10?

Are you not getting any requests for lives or receiving any?

• yvetteembry
    edited April 2022
    Options

I play on my mobile device. I have answered these questions previously and still am unable to send lives bc they WON'T fix the problem! I don't know why people don't send lives when I request in teams. I guess no one is courteous anymore! I passed 801 finally and the next level is just as bad! * You don't get what you need to win, the computer automatically puts the cropsies where you don't need them! This game used to be fun, now it's just * stressful! * Way too many steps you have to click on just to get to where you want and still not be able to go directly there without reading through a * a lot of things!

* Edited by CM:🀨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?