Where do i find friends

Sonshine24
Sonshine24 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am part of a team, but still when I want to ask for lives from friends i see that no friends are available anywhere, it wasn’t like this before, please help

Best Answers

• Cellina
    Cellina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

I have the same problem

• Sonshine24
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

This is what I see when I try to request for friends

And yes I do have internet, and I am playing via the mobile app, and my phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max , so I really don’t know where the problem is from, I was using a Samsung A 20 previously and then when I switched to my current phone I just logged in with my email address and my saved games continued but now unlike when I was using the previous phone I can’t see any friends anymore. Thanks for drawing my attention to the photos I have edited them out🙏

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,099 Farm Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sonshine24 🌼🌻

Many thanks for the screenshot, but the first 2 Pic are personal, would you like to edit it? Just click on the wheel at the top on the right side, you have to made it within 24 hrs.

I need some info, can you please specify your type of device and if you play through Facebook or King.com or app mobile? Did you update the game to the last version? Do you have internet connection, because if you don't see your friends could be for that reason.

Many thanks for your answer 🙂🤗

• encantes
    Answer ✓

If you login again with your email and psw you return to your current level.

⚙ I have lost my progress or all played levels? 

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles on the same topic HERE.

Please don’t unistall your game, you are going to loose all your boosters because are in the memory device

Try to give me your game ID and please wait until next Monday when the staff is on duty😉🙂

How to find my Game ID? Simple! Click HERE

😊🤗😉

• Sonshine24
    Answer ✓

Thanks 🙏 so much for your patience and help, below 👇🏻 is my game ID

Answers

• Cellina
    Cellina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

I have the same problem

• encantes

Hi @Sonshine24 and @Cellina Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍏 🥕

I play only through my mobile with Farm Heroes Saga App and usually I don't have problem with sending or receiving lives!! I think the best way to request lives is the Farm Teams Feature, did you join a Team? If no please check here: are you interested to a Farm Teams

The best way to have beans or lives is to use the red heart in your friend's list

If you click on the read heart if your friends in that moment is out of lives, he will receive 1 life if he is full of lives, will receive magic beans. At the moment you will find the read heart with the Top leaderboard at the end of a played level.

The beans and lifes turn each other, but if you have the messagge of a magic beans and you neeed a life, just close the app, open again and the bean messagge will be turned in a life

the trick ... close the app to toggle between lives and beans

If you need more support don't hesitate to write.

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻 🌞 🌻 🌞

• Sonshine24

I am part of a team but before now , I use to have friends that I can send and receive lives from, but now I am the only one who appears on the list no one else, when I try to request for lives from friends I am told no one is available, so it seems I am the only one playing 🥺

• Sonshine24
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

This is what I see when I try to request for friends

And yes I do have internet, and I am playing via the mobile app, and my phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max , so I really don’t know where the problem is from, I was using a Samsung A 20 previously and then when I switched to my current phone I just logged in with my email address and my saved games continued but now unlike when I was using the previous phone I can’t see any friends anymore. Thanks for drawing my attention to the photos I have edited them out🙏

• encantes
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sonshine24 🌼🌻

Many thanks for the screenshot, but the first 2 Pic are personal, would you like to edit it? Just click on the wheel at the top on the right side, you have to made it within 24 hrs.

I need some info, can you please specify your type of device and if you play through Facebook or King.com or app mobile? Did you update the game to the last version? Do you have internet connection, because if you don't see your friends could be for that reason.

Many thanks for your answer 🙂🤗

• encantes
    edited March 2022

Hi @Sonshine24 🌼 🌻

May be the problem is the Sync between the Android and Apple devices:

Please read this helpful articles:

How to save my game progress

King and Facebook profiles

Help Center

Got new device

Please let me know😉🙂🤗

• Sonshine24

Thank you for your assistance, I just tried logging out and it says I will start again from level 1 👇🏻👇🏻

And this is the team 👇🏻👇🏻 I belong to but still I don’t see any friends. It is really starting to frustrate me now 😿. I don know what else to do

I am running out of options now, I am not on Facebook so I can’t connect via it, and with my previous phone it was never an issue, so I really don’t know what’s going on 🤷‍♀️

• encantes
    Answer ✓

If you login again with your email and psw you return to your current level.

⚙ I have lost my progress or all played levels? 

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles on the same topic HERE.

Please don’t unistall your game, you are going to loose all your boosters because are in the memory device

Try to give me your game ID and please wait until next Monday when the staff is on duty😉🙂

How to find my Game ID? Simple! Click HERE

😊🤗😉

• Sonshine24
    Answer ✓

Thanks 🙏 so much for your patience and help, below 👇🏻 is my game ID

• Sonshine24

Thank you 😊🤣🙏🙏🙏❤️🥰🥰 I don’t know what I did right but all of a sudden the friends list is back 👏👏👏❤️. Thank you 🙏

Yee 😆👏👏👏👏🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?