I was on level 117 in Alpha Betta had 5 crowns. it just froze on me. I had I believe 19 moves left.

Rhona_Colbert
Rhona_Colbert Posts: 1 Newbie

When I tried to click on and move letters it would not allow me to move anything. I tried clicking on every portion of the game and nothing. I logged out and rebooted the game and now it is working. Can you help?

Answers

• Vickie_Davies
    Vickie_Davies Posts: 9 Level 2

this happens all the time -- im on level 286 - and it just gets worse and worse -- I get booted all the time -- i play on my phone, my ipad and my pc -- it doesnt matter which one -- it freezes and boots me back -- but I have serious issues at level 280+ it changes the amount of moves you are allowed -- and you have to wait days for a reasonable amount of moves to complete -- im absolutely pissed of with it now -- and as you say -- you buy gold -- its just not worth it -- coz it will get you on the next level -- they only after the money you pay

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?