I’ve lost the majority of my beans

bahbee
bahbee Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

I had several thousand beans. Now less than 2000. What the heck is up with this game? I’ve lost the majority of boosters and have had to rebuild, now the beans. Game runners should address this issue rather than saying “it’s the device”

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @bahbee 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost Magic Beans from your game 😕

** Can you please tell me whether you lost those Magic Beans gradually OR just overnight 🤔

If you have lost the Beans gradually - please make sure that you "un-check" box the Companions! All of us do this mistake and don't realize that the box is checked for the Companions to help us in the level.

** For each level, we will lose 50 to 90 Beans - depending on the Companion that was selected!!

If you think this is overnight, it could be the device (usual first reason). Second reason would be game update!!

Please post back and let me know if I can help with anything. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a great rest of the weekend 🍒🍒

• bahbee
    bahbee Posts: 3 Newbie

it was overnight. This sure seems to be happening a lot lately. Disappointing. This used to be my every day go to game. I may have to switch back to Charm King

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Thank you very much for getting back dear @bahbee 🙂

Let me send this complaint to our Farm In-charge and see if she has any solution!

Let me get back to you as soon as I can. Please bear with me until then 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?