Gold Bars help

jessica2121
jessica2121 Posts: 3 Newbie

When I win a level, usually when I win 1st place it tellse I will hold bars for each star. Then it says my bank is full. I have bought gold bars multiple times. The ones I win never hlgo in the piggy bank, it always says it is full. Please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @jessica2121 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in your game 🙃

Can you please explain a bit more about the issue? I am sorry to say that I could not understand properly about the issue you are having… it looks like there are some typos in your post!!

** It is correct that each star we achieve will change into Gold Bars and stored in the Piggy Bank. While making your purchase, did you select to purchase the “Gold Bars from Piggy Bank” OR are you selecting some other offer?

Can you please post back and let me know. You can simply post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍒🍒

• jessica2121

The bars I receive from winning the levels are not going into my piggy bank because it says it is full. How do you use the gold bars from the piggy bank? I have bought gold bars multiple times and I go through those just fine. Even when I have maybe 2 gold bars left it says my piggy bank is full. Please help

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hi Jessica 🙋‍♀️

When the Piggy Bank is full, the stars we achieved will not turn into Gold Bars as there is no place for them to fit!

Next time when you are purchasing, I would suggest you to click on the “Piggy Bank” icon and avail that offer. Usually, it is 25 Gold Bars for 2.99

** Do you see the number there! I think the next round, you will store more Gold Bars 🤔 It has been a while, hence I did not remember about this feature properly!

Currently, there is a special feature in the game… you should find this icon in the top left corner of the map screen.

See whichever offer works for you and purchase that one 😉

• jessica2121

It's never allowed me to collect bars. I have 9 bars right now and it will not let me collect anymore. It says it's full. This feature seems flawed.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,977 Community Manager

The feature has only flowed if the Gold bars were meant to be free which they are not.

The Piggybank is a purchasable feature so if you are saying you are paying for the Piggy Bank and it's not giving you the Gold bars then yes, there is an issue and it needs to be reported to Customer Service.

Can you confirm if you're trying to make a purchase?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?