Wen i play Farm Heroes all the movesi make react in slow otion and this is since 2 weeks. Does anyon

Options

Does anyone know why Farm Heroes reacts so slow to every move that is made, like it's in slow motion.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Sounds to me like your browser needs updating. Try all the standard stuff like cache clearing, updating your flash etc. Check the King video out for more help: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Options

Nope...browsers can be updated, with newer computers and cache/cookies cleared, flash cache and still have the issue. Its happening to everyone. Personally I think its to do with the combinations of the browser and amount of graphics movement on the screen. Tablets that don't use flash, fly. With every upgrade to browsers, it gets slower.

I do find though as soon as it starts getting too slow, clearing cache etc, then rebooting the browser or even pc helps.

• Giuliano_Bonara
    Giuliano_Bonara Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

did you also upgrade flash plugin in your browser ? ( this worked for me )

• Deezeyener
    Deezeyener Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I posted the same complaint and people are telling me it's my phone.  It's NOT my phone.  It doesn't act like lagging.  They made a change to the game so that the cascading cropsies pause momentarily...I'm guessing people said it was happening too fast and they couldn't see what the matches were.  Well, now it's happening too slowly!  For someone who has played the game for a year, this change really makes it boring!  Especially when you're on a level with the mud, and the cropsies change sour - OMG that takes FOREVER!  I quit playing since they made this change.  I go back about once a week to see if it had been changed back.  When I see it hasn't, I go to Angry Birds!

• Peter_Chan-2
    Peter_Chan-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2018
    Options

I have been playing for at least 5 years, almost since the game was launched but I've never played the game on mobile app, but the desktop version gets horrendously slow. I have a maximum of 5 lives but I could usually play at least 8, even 9 lives every session before running out of lives since the matches get dead slow . . . so slow that even the time for replenishing a new life is almost shorter than the time for graphic response.

Rebooting the PC helps for a while but it soon turns to slow motion again. ARRRRRRRGH !

Are you listening, KING ? . . . Please re-programme the game, especially rid those annoying grumpy things once and for good, AND in particular that silly, unrealistic and highly ANNOYING noise made by those hens while laying eggs, and by those cropsies while turning grumpy.

Just don't turn the game from enjoyable to annoying, will you please?

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2018
    Options

What browser are you using Peter?

It uses a lot of flash, so only have the game open. I find the gameroom app works a little better and keep clearing your cache too. Restarting your pc every so often as you do as well. Mine gets exactly the same and always has to be honest :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will also pass your feedback on too :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?