Farm Heroes Saga level 1382

Options
Dan_Steffler
Dan_Steffler Posts: 2 Newbie

hello, from other posts I see, other people have same problem.  Level 1382 seems impossible to do with amount of moves and requirements needed.  Any info please?  I am hooked and love this game but frustrated I (everyone) can't move on.  thank you

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Neither can the Farm Heroes team...

• wareley_08
    wareley_08 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Yes please fix it,it has been 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere with level 1382,on the verge of uninstalling this game

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You could also email King, or tweet, or send them a message on Facebook as the development team don't think there is a problem with it. Its just a "hard" level.

• wksatsrk_
    wksatsrk_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You could also email King, or tweet, or send them a message on Facebook as the development team don't think there is a problem with it. Its just a "hard" level.

Tracy, how did you complete the level?
  • Jessica_M.
    Jessica_M. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Just got this response... ugh. I guess we'll just have to keep messaging them until they get the point! So frustrating

"Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are stuck on a tricky level in Farm Heroes Saga but also I want to congratulate you for getting that far!

We can assure that the level has no known bugs or issues with it but it is a hard level, for sure, so you need in addition to skill a lot of patience and a little bit of luck.

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two. Simply go to YouTube search for '"Farm Heroes Saga level 1382' and you will have a selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves!

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different please go to back to the search page and then select Filter and then select Upload Date, to see the most recent version.

Please get back to me if you need further assistance.

Good luck and have a Farmatastic day!"

• Lady_Choo
    Options

The only problem with their logic, there is NO videos without cheats for that one :( someone in our group just passed it, with....80 shovels, 3 x +1, 3 x element collectors and 2 tractors so not much eh!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I haven't even started them. I refuse to use more boosters, they are no good to my group :(
  • Tap
    Tap Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2016
    Options

The only problem with their logic, there is NO videos without cheats for that one :( someone in our group just passed it, with....80 shovels, 3 x +1, 3 x element collectors and 2 tractors so not much eh!

I actually very disappointed with this farm hero game.. They shouldnt name this level 1382 as "Hard Level"... They should name it as "IMPOSSIBLE LEVEL"... Cos is impossible to clear without using many many golds, shovels n all the other boosters... I really love this game but now im v frustrated with it...
  • Lisa_M_Denny
    Lisa_M_Denny Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes please fix it,it has been 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere with level 1382,on the verge of uninstalling this game

Same here - it IS impossible. I've come across levels like this before and its as if they DON'T want us to beat it because they are tired of making new levels. How to we get them to fix it?
  • Lisa_M_Denny
    Lisa_M_Denny Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Just got this response... ugh. I guess we'll just have to keep messaging them until they get the point! So frustrating

"Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are stuck on a tricky level in Farm Heroes Saga but also I want to congratulate you for getting that far!

We can assure that the level has no known bugs or issues with it but it is a hard level, for sure, so you need in addition to skill a lot of patience and a little bit of luck.

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two. Simply go to YouTube search for '"Farm Heroes Saga level 1382' and you will have a selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves!

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different please go to back to the search page and then select Filter and then select Upload Date, to see the most recent version.

Please get back to me if you need further assistance.

Good luck and have a Farmatastic day!"

Yea - automated response. I finally beat it but it cost me $15.00 and 150 gold bars to do it. Ridiculous. I think they put these levels in here just to slow us good players down. Also - the 'Claim Throne' bonus on mobile has become a little fishy. I used to be able to beat it over and over. But since they started awarding free gold bars for winning, it's like the things fall wrong on purpose so it's near impossible to beat more than twice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?