OK, this went too far, I want my money back!

Options
2»

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the community and we appreciate your feedback 😃

We'll make sure this gets passed on to the studio as this is something they are working on improving so your input means a lot 🤗

• JulesLovesSam
    JulesLovesSam Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

OMG,

Me too! Purchased gold bars to get 20 moves, only needed 5 to finish . 15 moves left and it said level completed , at 1 Star. I never got to play the last 15 so I could earn more beans. ! I bought the moves because I’m out of beans And boosters. This has happened at least 5 times this week. $15! I only see 5 moves at a time, so then I have to use boosters to keep going unless I count each move!

I can only play the game if I purchase gold bars. Because I can’t seem to get enough beans to get help nor enough boosters!

i don’t get ads anymore so I can’t earn life’s that way. Also, the game shuffles so much I can hardly ever win.

Im starting to believe all these features|scams are an algorithm that picks who buys in app purchases and sets us up to keep having to pay to win!

• bessygirl
    bessygirl Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I just got scammed too. I bought gold bars to buy +25 extra moves. After purchasing and clicking OK to continue, you’d think the game would continue where you left off. WRONG! My game ended… I couldn’t go back, I couldn’t cancel. The game ended without any extra moves, even after I clicked to buy gold bars for the -+25 moves.

Not cool.

Beware everyone! Buy gold bars at your own peril, you have been warned!!!!!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

We're very sorry to hear about this. 😕

We're not sure what could have caused this issue, but you can request the Gold bars that got used to purchasing extra moves to be added back to your game.

All you need to do is follow the instructions HERE on how to request the Gold bars back.

I hope this doesn't happen again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?