Changed levels - 1347

Options
Ubik_Under
Ubik_Under Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi,

I really don't know what's the point of changing the levels to make them harder. I've been stuck for more than a month on level 1347. It's imposible to pass! I'm deleting the app. Your other games are more pleasant to play. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

The levels get changed now and then, we all know that, it doesn't necessarily mean they are more difficult, just that the strategy changes. Head to youtube, see what others are doing and you'll pass it!

• Ubik_Under
    Ubik_Under Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The inicial version of this level required 55 apples; 55 carrots; 55 onions and 55 strawberries. Now you have to gather 100 of each. If you don't think this is making the level harder to pass I don't know what to say. About searching youtube I couldn´t find any video of this new version. If find some video, let me know! It will be quite appreciated.

• muddy
    muddy Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options

The inicial version of this level required 55 apples; 55 carrots; 55 onions and 55 strawberries. Now you have to gather 100 of each. If you don't think this is making the level harder to pass I don't know what to say. About searching youtube I couldn´t find any video of this new version. If find some video, let me know! It will be quite appreciated.

i agree. Farm Heroes is since may chanched. The fun is gone. You can only win with usong lots of boosters and boosters cost. It's a way to buy gold !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?