Why was Farm Heroes Level 1028 changed recently -- it is now impossible!

KitKat-3
KitKat-3 Posts: 3 Newbie

The layout of the board has changed -- there are only three water buckets, which makes it impossible to collect 150 droplets.  Even with double the moves, it would be impossible.  At this point, I can no longer play this game.  Will this be fixed?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

There is nothing to be fixed. It's just a difficult level. These crop up (no pun intended) now and then and it's just a case of knuckling down and figuring out how to pass it. It doesn't mean its impossible and has to be changed. 

• Sandy_J_House
    Sandy_J_House Posts: 5 Level 2

I too, KitKat, have the same problem with this level.  I got to play one time with 6 water buckets then the board setup changed to only 3.  I have also been told this is just a "difficult" level and does NOT have any issues.  I have yet to even come close to gathering enough waters to pass.  I think I achieved around 50 once.  I hate that you are having the same trouble but glad to know that I am not alone and just unable to complete it :)

• KitKat-3

I too, KitKat, have the same problem with this level.  I got to play one time with 6 water buckets then the board setup changed to only 3.  I have also been told this is just a "difficult" level and does NOT have any issues.  I have yet to even come close to gathering enough waters to pass.  I think I achieved around 50 once.  I hate that you are having the same trouble but glad to know that I am not alone and just unable to complete it :)

Well, the level changed again this morning -- there are now only TWO buckets, and the fireflies are in a different position. There are also additional water droplets available, which means beating the level was easy. I beat it on the first try. I have no idea why they changed it the first time, but it's now pretty easy. Check it out and see if yours has changed, too.
  • KitKat-3

There is nothing to be fixed. It's just a difficult level. These crop up (no pun intended) now and then and it's just a case of knuckling down and figuring out how to pass it. It doesn't mean its impossible and has to be changed. 

Well apparently, King disagrees with you, since they changed the level again this morning. It's now much easier to beat (I had no problem with it). As for the previous version being "just a difficult level," I'm not sure I can agree. I honestly have no clue how anyone could have beaten it they way it was the last few days. Did you beat that version of it? If so, care to say how?
  • Sandy_J_House
    Sandy_J_House Posts: 5 Level 2

Mine changed too. I still find myself very frustrated that no one from King could prove that level could be achieved with the board you and I had. For a week they have been telling there was no issue. Now we get a different board. This is one is different from the board I had last week. Oh wellHappy gaming :)
  • Wanda_Smith
    Wanda_Smith Posts: 4 Newbie

I passed this level several weeks ago.  I don't remember how many buckets there were then.  I just replayed the level and got 3 stars the first time with no boosters.  Played 3 more time. Once with same results. 2 more times with out passing the level.  Give it another try.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?