We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

FHS Alphabet Game

Comments

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,641 Level 5

Ok I will look up for you @Racoon7 ❣❣

Well I much like the colors😁😁

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,231 Level 4

πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

.... VESUVIANITE.....

has many healing powers 😊

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,057 Pro Player 👑

Woah! @Angel_Natasha that's a crystal I would entertain my lovely in the world of healing πŸ€—

XENOTIME

Power & Benefits of Xenotime:

Xenotime helps heal any past trauma and stand on your own feet. It inspires self-confidence, and creativity so that ideas manifest in the here and now rather than remaining unfulfilled dreams. It has a very pleasant, expansive energy.

Spiritual & Emotional Influence:

Xenotime opens the Third Eye (Brow) Chakra, facilitating psychic development while keeping you calm. It centers and aligns All Chakras.

It opens you to self-examination and self-reflection.

It is helpful for people with codependent natures who find it difficult to break away from unhealthy relationships. It supports self-confidence and helps you negotiate tough situations. If people do not support your highest good or drain your energy, you can program the crystal to remove them or improve the interaction.

Xenotime acts to support those working towards a goal allowing focus and the ability to sit in the moment and remove obstacles to success.

The Physical Connection:

Xenotime is thought to assist the reproductive organs.

The Chakras Connected to Xenotime:

Root (Base) Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Third Eye (Brow) Chakra. Xenotime opens the Third Eye (Brow) Chakra, facilitating psychic development while keeping you calm. It centers and aligns All Chakras.

Astrological Signs:

Virgo, Taurus.

Locations Found & History:

China, Pakistan, Norway, Sweden, Madagascar, Brazil, United States. Xenotime was named by French mineralogist Francois Sulpice Beudant from the Greek word Xeno meaning stranger and time meaning honor because the yttrium in the stone was mistakenly thought to be a new element.

Rarity, Value & Variations:

Rare. Xenotime is a vitreous to resinous, translucent to opaque crystal. It has a Mohs hardness of 4 to 5. In prismatic crystals, usually with pyramidal terminations, sometimes in stepped pyramids.

How to Use Xenotime:

Hold, grid, or disperse gem essence. Wear Xenotime when you are absorbing or giving away too much energy.

• bramam

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

.... YADE....

My darling.....

• Racoon7

Zeolite

The zeolite healing crystal is a rare, unique, and beautiful mineral that belongs to Tectosilicate minerals.

There are nearly 45 natural crystals that are part of the Zeolite family. Zeolite crystal has amazing healing properties.

This healing crystal ranges between the hardness of 3.5 to 4 on Moh’s scale.

Zeolite is best known as The Reiki Stone as it works excellently for reiki. πŸ’œ

• bramam

You have This topic with Z... Finished

And you are allowed to suggest a new topic

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

• Racoon7

I apologise, it was a subject that I am very close to, I got carried away. πŸ€—

Please, you choose @bramam πŸ€—πŸ’œ

• bramam

Thou shalt not apologize my dear friend

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I fully enjoyed this conversation, πŸ‘‹

That whole thing is in my mind

I will be happy if you can suggest a topic

Maybe...

Medicinal plants πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Gruß an dich

• Racoon7

😁😍Medicinal plants πŸ˜πŸ’œ

Aloe vera, deffo a big one

πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?