๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Level 390

Options
robyngoldsmith
robyngoldsmith Posts: 14 Level 2

My Level 390 is different to those shown on solutions on Youtube. Mine only shows 24 firecrackers and the last 6 only appear when these are all gone. Seems impossible to achieve in 12 moves.

ยซ1

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,919 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @robyngoldsmith and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ•

We are happy to have you here and I 'll try to check and play again level 390 to give you some tips!!!!

Talk you soon ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

• encantes
    Options

Hello again @robyngoldsmith ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I played again many times level 390, it's not easy but not impossible, unfortunately the moves are set from the Studio.

This level takes more luck instead of skills!!! This video is from our Game Moderator @Lady_Choo and there are good tips to pass it!!!

Match always 3 or 4 cropsies on their sides to collect the Firecrackers and check always the board if there are too many firecrackers

I'm sure that you can pass this level!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‰

• robyngoldsmith
    Options

Hello - this is not the same screen that I see. @Lady_Choo has 5 rows of firecrackers - I only have 4 so can only collect 24 firecrackers then they appear one or two at a time so it is impossible .

• encantes
    Options

I know it because was made 1 year ago, in the video there are only 10 moves but you have to collect the same number: 30 firecrackers .

Now you have 12 moves, 2 more but 1 less row of firecrackers so you have to wait for the 6 missing while playing! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰I think that the video is helpful to understand how match the cropsies to collect the large number of firecrackers.

Have a good day ๐ŸŒž

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Funnily enough I am just working on this exact level right now!

I am updating the videos and got stuck on this one, the closest I have got since its changed is the 24 firecrackers. I am still trying though so I will wish us both luck ๐Ÿคž

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@robyngoldsmith success so if I can do it, you can! You just need patience and luck. The first time I got close I just needed one more move which I had several options for. That was frustrating!

New video!

• robyngoldsmith
    Options

Congratulations but you did use 3 spades to help you. An enormous amount of luck as well - almost 3 rows of firecrackers were gone in one turn. I would like to see someone do it without aides.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@robyngoldsmith I don't count spades as boosters as you can buy 3 before each level with beans and not real money like the others.

I would suggest letting your free boosters build up and only use them if you are sure you can complete.

However I did also pass this onto our Farm manager and she has let the studio know players are finding it too difficult too. So hopefully at some point they will look at it and change it. They often do ๐Ÿ˜Š

• robyngoldsmith
    Options

ย @Lady_Choo I did not know you can buy spades with beans so thank you for that tip. Also thank you for passing on the level of difficulty to your Farm manager. I am not sure why they changed it - it was hard enough before.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@robyngoldsmith you are very welcome, we like to keep players happy but I cannot guarantee when they will change it. Sometimes its quick and sometimes its a long time after. It gets disheartening when you are playing over and over again but don't give up trying. Maybe replay older levels in between?

I am not sure why they change them really. They told me that its to keep the game fresh and new but I think if they get a lot of complaints about being too easy, they change it to make it harder. But not everyone finds every level the same. There are some levels that were hard (like this one) then changed to be impossible, then made so easy you could play it in seconds. There is no in between. Makes it hard when you blog as well as I have to replay levels I never want to see again ๐Ÿ˜

Also, I wondered if you knew about the spades so that's why I mentioned it as many don't, but some get offended when you tell them if they know. But if you buy once the level has begun, it costs gold. They do recharge every six hours but as you know, you only get one, so buying 3 helps a lot. You cannot buy them if you have any though from a past attempt so rather than end up with 1 which is often useless, I buy 3 before I close the game down for the night or whenever so I have 3 for next time.

Don't forget to have a try at our contests as well for the chance to win gold and boosters ๐Ÿ˜‰

Contests โ€” King Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?