How can I get friends other than my contacts to play with

Options
kamisan13
kamisan13 Posts: 21 Level 2

I have very few friends who want to play with me so how can I ask for players to accept an invite

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Kamisan I think if you enter your email and password it may possibly tell you that you haven't got an account, and do you want to make one? Hopefully if that doesn't work, come back and Lynette can help you further as she is a tec whiz :)

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options

kamisan13  Make an account at King.com you will be assigned random friends from all over the world who also play the games you do.   Make sure you use the same email address you do on facebook so that you can sync your game so it will be exactly the same game and progress you're already playing.

• kamisan13
    Options

Cannot find where I can open an account

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Kamisan I think if you enter your email and password it may possibly tell you that you haven't got an account, and do you want to make one? Hopefully if that doesn't work, come back and Lynette can help you further as she is a tec whiz :)

• kamisan13
    Options

It seems that I am registered.  There is no place where it says anything about friends.  All I see is the games

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It seems that I am registered.  There is no place where it says anything about friends.  All I see is the games

Click on the game you want to play and once you open the game, you will see a list on your left of current...or suggested friends, then you can add people.If you have a Facebook account there are also groups you can join where you can add people. If that is a possibility, I can recommend a couple :)
  • kamisan13
    Options

When I go to the icon it shows me a list of people.  When I click on one it says  No visitors yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?