๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Bring back the extra (10,15,20,25,30) moves

Options
kimjake
kimjake Posts: 5 Level 2

Where I am at on the map, itโ€™s impossible to win without these extra moves. This makes playing the game boring and frustrating.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @kimjake and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ•

Sorry if you have a problem with the game, in order to help you can you give us more details? You don't have any more the chance to buy extra moves with Gold Bars in Farm Heroes or is different?

Can you please specify your type of device and if you have update the game to the last version?

Many thanks for your understanding๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

• kimjake
    Options

For a very long period of time , the game would periodically offer extra moves (10, 15,20,25,30 moves) for 9 gold bars. I havenโ€™t seen this offer in a few days. The levels that I am at, itโ€™s impossible to complete without this offer.

• encantes
    Options

Hi @kimjake ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ง

So right now you have only the chance to buy 5 moves extra for 6 Gold Bars before starting the level or for 9 Gold Bars when the level is finished the level?

Usually the offers are given randomly in a group of players and maybe will return soon.

Can I ask your game type of device and if you have update the game to the last version? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I only play with my mobile and I have this option right now. Could you please try to play with a different device and check if you still have the offer?

Have a super day ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒž

• kimjake
    Options

I have version 5.83.3. The option to buy 5 moves for 6 gold bars are not available on my mobile phone. Unfortunately, I donโ€™t have another device to play on. Thank you for responding to my comment!

• encantes
    Options

In my Android mobile my game app is updated 5.83.4

All the players ๐Ÿ˜Š can buy 5 more moves for 6 Gold Bars before starting the level

Just click on the sign + to buy the extra 5 moves.

If you want to buy 3 shovels for 250 Magic Beans just click on the sign + when you have 0 shovels.

Please let me know if is working in your game!

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

• kimjake
    Options

It is not working on my game. I donโ€™t have an Android phone and the version 5.83.4 is not available on my phone

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @kimjake as @encantes says, not everyone has this feature right now. I don't either. It seems to be in testing while they gather feedback on it.

Keep checking for updates though as they don't always automatically download even if its set to.

Sometimes you have to go to the actual app in the app store before it appears ๐Ÿ™‚

• kimjake
    Options

Will do! Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?