We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why am i unable to collect my sunshine resards???I have little to no t

Tammy_Thomas-2
Tammy_Thomas-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

i have been on level 1020 for couple days. Yesterday the sunshine rewards began. I have only collect twice in 2 days. The game consists of getting 250 suns , so every game was btw100-200+

what can i do to collect them&/or retrieve my lost sunshines?????Β 

Best Answer

• Suzy_Stone
    Suzy_Stone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer βœ“

I have had this problem and I am only receiving "form letters" about other issues, no helpful responses at all.Β  I am at Level 539 and played countless games since the beginning of Chasing the Sun only collecting a total of 227 suns.Β  I have kept records recently and each 5 lives earns me approximately 150-200 suns and I've played steadily, probably 40 games or more.Β  I've written politely 8 times.Β  No help AT ALL and at least for me, the event is coming to an end in about 20 hours.Β  Not good, not good.

Answers

• Suzy_Stone
    Suzy_Stone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer βœ“

I have had this problem and I am only receiving "form letters" about other issues, no helpful responses at all.Β  I am at Level 539 and played countless games since the beginning of Chasing the Sun only collecting a total of 227 suns.Β  I have kept records recently and each 5 lives earns me approximately 150-200 suns and I've played steadily, probably 40 games or more.Β  I've written politely 8 times.Β  No help AT ALL and at least for me, the event is coming to an end in about 20 hours.Β  Not good, not good.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?