I can not buy from the store It gives a not connected error.

Options
mahsa0509
mahsa0509 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi

I can not buy from the store

It gives a not connected error.

Best Answer

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,529 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

First let me ask if you have updated your game as this sometimes can cause you issues when your trying to purchase items from the store, if you have not try updating your game...... if you have then try to uninstall your game and reinstall it but make sure you have saved your with your email address and password as this is how your game is saved by your email address and password.....after you uninstall your game make sure you have 2 gigs of free space as this is needed for your game to be installed and it helps when you update your game as well....try these things and let me know if they help you out by sending me a message here...

As I hope this helps you out my friend 😉💯

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,058 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mahsa0509 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue while making a purchase 😕

Can you please give me few details...

1) Which device you are using and when did the issue start?

2) Also, are you getting this "connection error" message with game's other features? For example, collecting Daily Bonus, playing side/special events and receiving reward, etc.,

3) Can you please post a screenshot of that error message you are receiving?

4) Did you try any basic trouble shooting tips such as -

• clearing cache,
    • logging out of the game and logging in,
    • closing the game - disconnecting from WiFi - turning off the device and turn it back after 5 minutes;

If you are receiving that error message recurrently, please do try these trouble shooting steps and let me know how it goes.

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the blank comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓🍓🍓

• me6412
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

First let me ask if you have updated your game as this sometimes can cause you issues when your trying to purchase items from the store, if you have not try updating your game...... if you have then try to uninstall your game and reinstall it but make sure you have saved your with your email address and password as this is how your game is saved by your email address and password.....after you uninstall your game make sure you have 2 gigs of free space as this is needed for your game to be installed and it helps when you update your game as well....try these things and let me know if they help you out by sending me a message here...

As I hope this helps you out my friend 😉💯

• mahsa0509
    Options

I am using Samsung A51 and I only have a problem to buy ingots, there is no problem in the rest of the steps

I exited the game and entered again, I turned the phone off and on

Yes, I just installed the game. I could before and not now.

I checked with the filter breaker and all types of connections

Unfortunately, it did not happen

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @mahsa0509 🙋 Thank you for replying back 👍️

If you are not receiving the "connection error" issue with any other features but only for purchasing, there is a big possibility that the game itself is experiencing an issue!

Let me check with our Farm In-charge and find out if a glitch is reported!

In your above comment, you wrote "I just installed. I could before but not now" -- what does that mean? What could you do before that you are not able to after the reinstallation?

Also, please tell me when this issue start? Did it just appear today?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello my friend David 🤗

Hope you are doing OK and having fun around the Community 😃

I am sorry! But, we cannot advice the players to reinstall their game(s) without being advised by our Community Managers.

The reason being - when there is an issue in the game, the King team will take care of the lost boosters - which are the result of reinstallation.

But, when we suggest it on our own, the players will lose their saved boosters and the King team is not responsible to reimburse them 😕

• mahsa0509
    Options

I have been writing the game for a week

The first two days I had no problem with shopping

I faced this problem from the second day onwards.

After the game, I deleted and reinstalled Rokla to see if the problem would be solved. But it didn't happen

Thank you for your reply.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for clarifying all my questions, Mahsa 👍️

I will report this issue to our Farm Community In-charge.

But, they all have left the office as it is night for them. Hence, I request you to please wait till tomorrow to hear back from me.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🐥

• mahsa0509
    Options

I also deeply appreciate your follow-up

Have a beautiful night.

• me6412
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj that was the first time anyone ever told me anything like that since I joined the Community over 2 years ago it's much appreciated indeed 😉💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?