@Lady_Choo

@Sara_Kson

Should I send this mail to other farmers or

do it yourself

Dankeee and 🙋‍♀️

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I know what you are saying @bramam I am only on 2300 something and I haven't had quests for months and often not the events. I just plod along and complain to our farm manager when levels are impossible.

Everyone needs to complain about levels and pass feedback.

• Landi1972
    Landi1972 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi. I see that are some changes. New booster came to level but 3 additional general events dissappeared from my game menu 🙄 why? What happened with my game? I do need new booster. I want events, for example use boosters and get 1 jour unlimited game. It is not available now

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,850 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Landi1972 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the Quests are missing in your game!! You are not alone in this, as many of us also have lost the Quests and there is no option to earn extra boosters 😕

The Farm Heroes game Studio team is aware about this! Hope it will be cleared and we will receive our Quests back! Please check this thread where our Community In-charge made an announcement regarding "Missing Quests"

I will close this thread now. If you have any questions or need clarification about anything else, please click on the Green lettered link above to open our Main Thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Have a Farmtstic rest of the day and wonderful weekend ahead 🍓🍓

• Ping_2_2
    Ping_2_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Quests have also disappeared from my game, and I really need them to earn beans in order to use companions on most levels, seeing as how the levels have become far more challenging these last couple of months. Had just completed two quests and was going to collect the rewards, when all of a sudden there were no quests to be found anymore. Really annoying! I've updated the app, uninstalled, reinstalled, signed out, signed in, restarted iPad, pretty much anything I've read about in Support. Nothing helped, and in addition, I of course lost of all my hard earned boosters when reinstalling. Please bring back the quests!

• REVALYJS
    REVALYJS Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's lost my quests. Without these I am unable to continue to complete levels. Like I said before in all the years I have been playing I've always had Quests to complete to gain extra beans etc. Have tried everything that's been suggested and still no Quests therefore I have uninstalled the game permanently. Will have to find new game to play which is a shame as this was my favourite 😓

• REVALYJS
    REVALYJS Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

View Post

It seems I'm not the only one who's lost my quests. Without these I am unable to continue to complete levels. Like I said before in all the years I have been playing I've always had Quests to complete to gain extra beans etc. Have tried everything that's been suggested and still no Quests therefore I have uninstalled the game permanently. Will have to find new game to play which is a shame as this was my favourite 😓

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 952 Level 3
    Options

In the FHS game I don't get the farm pass and others, thanks

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

Other games are also having issues with playing on Facebook. I am also missing quests which us a big part of this game to get items without buying them! But Angry Birds Friends also is having issues at same time to where no one can even get onto game at all. Had to remove and reinstall app for it but Not sign into Facebook (meta) and start from scratch. All these game issues might have to do with Facebook changing to Meta. Just a thought.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?