📱❓️ Quests missing / not showing up?

Options

Comments

• Marph
    Marph Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

Everything has disappeared from Quests for me. What’s happened?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Marph and Welcome in this Community 🍏 🍓 🥕

We are sorry about your problem with the Quests it happened to me last week 😔 I really love the Quests event!

There are many players in the same situation and the Community Manager opened a thread here if you click on the green link: Quests Missing / Not showing up

If you want you can write or read all the info updated.

If you have any question don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉

I wish you a super day 🌞

• CaptainJ
    CaptainJ Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

Quests are missing. First time this has ever happened and I’ve been playing since the game began. Won 2 hours of life’s yesterday, went on to play and they are gone. Does anyone know why?

• Marph
    Marph Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Encantes

the flag pops up to show I have 4 or 5 events but then there’s nothing there.

Oh well, I’ll try to be patient 😉.

you have a great day, too.

Marph

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

@PummyRaj

@Lady_Choo

@encantes

Hi, my quests are gone too as are most of my teammates' ones. I don't think this is only a problem for some or a few players that need to update etc. I too have had these since the beginning and this is the first time that they are just gone...poof! Am going to post in other thread soon and hope that the studio can give us an answer.

I just hope it is not King's way of making Rancid even harder for us. I worry because they already drastically reduced the beans when we win a level. I should be ok for awhile but I feel for "newbies" and other farmers that never really seemed to be able to collect that many. Having beans to spend is (was) I thought a cute way to trade or spend for help with Rancid and buying shovels and have thought it would be a nice idea to use other crops for same purpose. It would make the game even more like being on the farm as in the old days, more than now, but a lot of trade was done that way in exchange for payment for goods or services.

A lot of changes in Farm lately and not all for the good...for example I don't like the new companions per se, now the beans are disappearing and I have seen other farmers saying some levels have had the amount of moves reduced.

To me Farm Heroes was perfect the way it was when I started playing May I think, 2021, and it's been a lot of fun to play...yes I am addicted...and the way it was is what endeared myself and probably other players to the game. I understand that change can be good but often not and many times unnecessary. I think if you make the game too tight to advance...you will lose players, take away perks...the same.

On the other hand I and I'm sure most players enjoy and love the contests, badges and so on and appreciate all that the Mods and CM, (terrific btw) do everyday so we don't want to stop playing...but if you can't advance in higher levels or even if you do you are stuck for weeks possibly here and there..it kinda takes the fun and most likely participation in some contests or events...ie Grow a Cropsie.

One last point...you usually have a discussion or polls after a change, etc. to see if we like and what we're thinking...well how about having us vote before changes? I know sometimes there are polls also about what we might like to see or how we feel about what we would like different about something or other etc...but I have not seen..a poll stating that we are going to make this or that change(s), vote now or forever hold your peace! Maybe they would listen to us or not but it would be interesting to see if we voted overwhelmingly one way and they went the other.

We are the ones that have to deal with and live with the changes... right? Feedback is very important especially in the competitive field of gaming and it would be nice to have a voice, as a Community "beforehand". As I said before Farm Heroes was perfect maybe even unique just the way it was.

Thanks for hearing me out.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @CaptainJ and Welcome in this Community 🍏 🍓 🥕

Sorry if you don't have anymore the Quests in your game, it happened to me last week 😔

Some events are not available all the time for the players and are given randomly, may be this feature will return soon in your game. In any case be sure to update the game to the last version l.

The Community Manager opened a thread about it and you can write your comment. Please click on the green link and check always page 1:

Quests missing / not showing up

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you 😉 😉 😉

Have a good day 🌻

• kittyhouse5
    kittyhouse5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: Oops! We use English only so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@LoveDachs I completely agree with everything you said, and note that your frustrations are felt by all of us too. Unfortunately studio communication is a work in progress. Even our Farm Manager doesn't always hear about changes before they happen which is so so so frustrating.

I agree they should ask her to run polls, if they listened to the players who devote their spare time to playing the game I am sure they could still make money and keep players happy!

New companions are also a work in progress though as its new so we might not (hopefully) have seen the last of the changes with that. They are listening with Feedback I promise but until someone announces somethings happened in their game, we either don't know or can't share grrr.

Newer players don't seem to complain so much because they don't know what we had. I feel the same about beans. It would be a long time before I noticed a fall at all so from that point I shouldn't care but I do because I know many of the players (even older ones too) don't have so many beans at all. Taking them away from activating companions isn't going to help us buy shovels!! That's why we started the feedback post on beans. Obviously the more comments the better because we see them all over Facebook and places where King don't see them......but not where they can 🤦‍♀️

One thing about moves being removed. Thats always been a thing. Based on Feedback if levels are too easy and they get a lot of people complaining there is no challenge (yes they really do 🙈) they will remove moves. However they also add them if levels don't perform very well. Recently our CM asked them to look at a level and they agreed and within two hours it had extra moves. They clearly weren't over busy that day lol.

Thank you for all your feedback. I promise it is being listened to and passed over to the studio. But its in their hands 🙄

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback 🙌🏼

We understand how frustrating it must be to lose a feature you enjoy, I also have lost the ability to complete Quests, and it feels empty.

After consulting with the studio, it has been confirmed that there was a test and the good news is that it should be over this week, so you should have it again in your game soon.

Regarding not being able to see your teammates, we will need to investigate that as I'm able to see my teammates, so I'm not sure if this is an issue, but I will investigate 👍

The studio is listening to the feedback regarding the changes with the new companions, and we will ensure to continue to pass on all your valuable feedback.

We need to improve some features to update the game and make it even more awesome. I must admit that I will miss the old companions as we have been through a lot together 😁 but changes are inevitable. I believe we will continue to work harder and keep improving the new companions.

The new companions are still in testing face, so there is still time to improve, and we here in the community will do our best to share your voice 😉

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Lady_Choo @Lady_Choo🐤

Thank you so much for your understanding and it's nice to hear from a player who gets what you're saying. Good news from @QueenB though quests should be back soon. I still feel that no matter what they do to the companions they will never ever replace the old ones that was an amazing compilation. I see what they're doing though, trying to make them fit more like what farm looks like but as an adult I did appreciate the old ones. In the game though I like the few characters that there are especially Hunter and Choo. 😉

The reduced moves I was speaking of though and I think Pummy was informed by a player about this was a level that was already low in moves...like 11 or 13, then reduced by 2 and then I think reduced once more. Whatever the case I think it is at 9 now and from what I heard is almost impossible, I am past it so can't remember level. Again thank you for reaching out to me. 🤗@encantes

So sorry about extra tags, when it stays in box as this one did...it won't let me remove all that I try to.🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?