📱❓️ Quests missing / not showing up?

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Facebook changed its name quite a while ago now in 2021. It was only the stock side that changed in June. The quests changes have nothing to do with that but you are right a lot of games have had issues lately. I suspect it's likely more because Facebook has been having an overhaul again and every time they do that they push games out just a little bit more 😞

• Halley_Cookie
    Halley_Cookie Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

🙁 I’ve lost all my quests too. When will this be fixed?

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

My quests and videos have been missing fir months. Video ads missing for almost a year. Quests missing for over 6 months. Seems that the studio is trying to push long time players to buy boosters but they may be pushing us to find another game. It is always the same excuse given. Make the game fair for everyone by offering opportunities to win boosters available to all. The higher levels seems purposely designed to require the use of multiple boosters to complete.

• lamusika
    lamusika Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I don't ever see the quests. I get the Quest coming soon, but they don't show up

• Lunchlady
    Lunchlady Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

My quests have disappeared again. I’m not sure if it happened when my iPad updated the other day. This happened before and I ended up deleting and then reinstalled the app, which means I lost all the boosters I had, but now it’s done it again and I tried reinstalling and still no quests to be done. The levels are so hard now you need boosters to pass them.

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

The "some people have them, some don't "is not a particularly helpful response. Most of us just want to know when we will get the quests back. Many of us had completed quests that we could not claim as they simply disappeared without any notice. If the quests are not coming back for everyone, then maybe the studio could update the daily bonus with more boosters and maybe a gold bar on day 7, especially as special events are not rolled out to all players either.

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Please give us back the quests!!

The levels are now so hard that you need boosters to pass them.

PLEASE REMEMBER US PLAYERS WE SHOULD HAVE FUN!!

• lisaparish
    lisaparish Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

My quests are not showing and now I am not able to watch ads for extra lives. I've tried logging out and I've tried uninstalling the app which only resulted in me losing all my compatibility companions. I've run all app updates as well so I do not know what else to try?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,074 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lisaparish 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Quests and also Ads in your game!!

** Number of players who are missing the Quests are increasing day by day! Not sure if this is a glitch or a test!! But, please read more about it in the main thread discussion which was created by one of our Community In-charge —> Quests Missing / Not showing up

** The Ads — It is a feature that is rolled over to few groups of players at a time!! I am assuming that your turn is over now and it might have moved on to other players now! But, no need to worry! It might come back to soon again OR if the test was successful and the feature was loved by many Farmers, then, there is a big chance for the Ads to come back for all the Farmers 👍

** The Companions — Are you saying that you just got the “new companions” after the reinstallation? Then, I am guessing that your game caught up with all the updates and the new companions have entered into your game because of the reinstallation! Because, almost all of the Farmers have lost the old companions more than a month ago!!

It is only those players who do not have latest updated version of the game have old companions!!

** Please do not reinstall the game App(s) to bring back a missing feature as it won’t help and on top of that, we will lose our saved boosters - which won’t be reimbursed by the King team 😔

Hope this answers all your questions! If you need farther clarification for anything or have more questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?