I am at a lower level and don't understand what a companion is and does or how to use it

Linda_W_Whitman
Linda_W_Whitman Posts: 2 Newbie

I am at a lower level and don't understand what a companion is and does or how to use it

Best Answer

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Linda,

I am sorry if this becomes a duplicate answer. The different companions can help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.

Answers

• Just_Me-2

Hi Caren,

You have to make two matches next to them. They will only fly away when all of them have their wings completely open at the same time. You can also hit it with a shovel to get it to open its wings. I hope this helps.

• Just_Me-2
    edited June 2017

Hi Linda,

I am sorry I replied to your post in error as seen above which was meant for another player. Please accept my apology. You can use the different companions to help with crop collection as well as hit oysters, stun the rabbit or grow flowers, crack eggs etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.

• Just_Me-2

Hi Linda

Please ignore the above answer. I am sorry I replied to your post in error. It was meant for another player. Please accept my apology. You can use the different companions to help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.

• Just_Me-2
    Answer ✓

Hi Linda,

I am sorry if this becomes a duplicate answer. The different companions can help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.

• Linda_W_Whitman
    Linda_W_Whitman Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I get the companion on the game and where do I find it?  I am at a lower level and really don't understand the companion thing 

thanks 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Just Me already gave you a great answer. I just wanted to let you know about this Blog here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/fantastic-new-farm-club-has-arrived on King Care.

It also contains an introduction on YouTube.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Linda,

Thank you Just Me :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?