Rancid 1701

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

anyone else struggling with the Farm levels?? Lets hear your comments,  

maybe if more complain like Candy Crush they will do something!!!   

They have made them so hard, even buying extra moves, they are so difficult!!!  No where near on this to think of getting extra moves...I have been on a Rancid level now a while, played so many times, about 200, all various ways, but still no where near.. I wish the Game studio would supply us with a video showing how THEY passed it, might have more faith then. Not video completed one on you tube...  HELP...

Best Answer

Answers

• Duende_G_Cremas
    Options

Si se puede yo voy por el 1722 lo que pasa que el juego me da muchos problemas con sus fallos

• Anna_Lewis
    edited September 2017
    Options

Where are the King "Care" admins???   seems they need to remove the "CARE" section...I write on here and always try to be polite, with constructive comments.  I thought that this is what this page was for. BUT if King chooses not to listen to it's players, what is the point of this page???   Maybe they should just remove it and not waste our time waiting for an answer that is not coming...

Customer service is the most important thing in a Company, without your customers , the game will die. 

• Lancho
    Lancho Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

level 1701

it's really impossible to pass  whatever u do !! I loose everything I earned!! I'm playing about 3 years and now I have to stop.

Admins,please do something with level 1701!!!

• Anna_Lewis
    edited September 2017
    Options

level 1701

it's really impossible to pass  whatever u do !! I loose everything I earned!! I'm playing about 3 years and now I have to stop.

I have not played in days now, the latest levels, all are extremely difficult, It seems to have lost the fun aspect. sad, perhaps they are winding down the game?? I cant believe that other members are not struggling, they have given up posting on here...
  • Anna_Lewis
    Answer ✓
    Options

Finally!!!  requirements ave changed, from 900, then to 600 and now 400. Thank you King for listening..  

• Anna_Lewis
    Options

level 1701

They have reduced crops now from 900, then 600 and finally to 400. Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?