It is showing 3 rewards but I can't open it?

Options
Debbe84
Debbe84 Posts: 41 Level 2

It is showing 3 rewards but I can't open it because the 3rd animal shows a ? Next to it .

Can anyone fix this issue? Thank you!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,471 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Debbe84 thank you for using King care. Can you tell me which set of levels are showing the ? next to them please. Is it 1110 (or roundabout there) King have put the farm club on hold/stopped making new companions (they are not quite sure which yet) but if its the last set where they ended, I will get the King moderator to contact you as the rewards can be added :)

• Debbe84
    Options

Yes it is exactly around 1100. It says I earned the 3 reward sets but as stated it will not open. I would greatly appreciate the rewards since I spend a lot of money on this game. Thank you.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

No problem :) I will pass this on and someone will be in touch. I don't know if it will be today, but hopefully in the next couple of days so watch out for a reply :)

• Debbe84
    Options

I still have not received my rewards as promised!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You won't have yet as one of the King moderators will need to pm you. I have passed it on but its the weekend, don't worry they will get back :)

• Debbe84
    Options

No problem :) I will pass this on and someone will be in touch. I don't know if it will be today, but hopefully in the next couple of days so watch out for a reply :)

I still have not received my rewards as promised!
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Debbe84 & Farmer Tracy,

Thank you both for asking, answering and commenting here on King Care.

@Debbe84, I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?