Awards

Options
mike984
mike984 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi,

I was meant to receive awards (I even pay to pass the level, but I did not receive anything

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Mike @mike984 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Can you please explain more about the rewards you were supposed to receive?

Were you playing any of the special events? Or was it Farm Pass event? The more details you provide, the better is for us to be able to help you 🐥

To reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day 🍓

• mike984
    Options

I was playing level 5026( the one that gives you x boosters for 1,2 or 3 stars. Actually I got 2 stars and zero rewards. Plus I paid £13.93 for additional lifes ) And also I was meant to get level 17 farm pass Bavarian season

my account:

• PummyRaj
    Options

Sorry for my late response, Mike!

I think you are talking about "Amelia's Bonus Round" - which pops up after we keep losing a level multiple times!!

** We will receive Amelia's gifts ONLY if she shows up before we play a level. If you don't see the pop-up after you click on "Play", it means that Amelia is not active!!

And you paid almost 14 Euros for lives?? How many lives did you buy?

Regarding Farm Pass - the event did not end yet!! If we did not collect any of our booster rewards, they all will be sent to our game once the event ends 👍️

But, what did you mean by "you were meant to get level 17 Farm Pass Bavarian season"? Can you please provide more details?

Talk to you soon.

• mike984
    Options

1) yes Amelia, and it showed up (it’s level 5000 - I know how it works now) and I was meant to press the box to collect the awards but as often happens the app froze and reloaded itself, I passed the level but without the prizes I should have received

2) no €, I spent £ 13.93

3) Farm pass (check 3rd pic) Level 17 is marked as received but I didn’t get the award

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mike984!

I was looking at your screenshots, and it looks like the boosters from the Golden Pass are still locked:

If you made the purchase to unlock the Golden Pass and did not receive it, go back to your payment history from Apple and dispute the purchase so you can get a refund. Only Apple handles refunds!

Check here for more info on how to get refunds from Apple.

I hope this helps, and have a fabulous day 🤗

• mike984
    Options

No it doesn’t help because I didn’t unlock the boosters (the one I have to pay) I am talking about the free ones. Level 17 is green but I didn’t receive it (the 3 wheels). I spent the money in life to pass the level and to get Amelia’ a rewards but I did not get them.

can you kindly help me to understand why I didn’t get it? Why I didn’t get the booster of level 17? I guess you should be able to check what I got and what I didn’t get

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello Mike 🤗

(** So sorry! I was having some trouble posting my comment for the past 2 days 🤦)

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation 🙏

1) Yeah, I am aware that you are at higher levels 👍 But, some of the features won't appear for some players, so, they won't know how they work.

I have a friend who is in at the same levels as you and I. But, she just saw Amelia's Bonus Round. Hence, thought you might not have known about it 😅

And for the reward from Farm Pass —> it is the “Turbo Tractor” - which will be added to the “pre-game boosters”. We do not have an option to select OR deselect them and they are added to your game board as soon as you open your next level 😶

After collecting the 17th reward, did you play any levels?

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello again Mike @mike984 🙋

I forgot to mention about your purchases above!

Can you please clarify something for me... you have spent 13+ pounds, right? Were they all spent while playing level 5026 only or that whole day?

Did you receive the packages you have purchased?

• mike984
    Options

Yes £13,93 to buy life and boosters, level 5026

What is clear is that I wasted money for nothing

• PummyRaj
    Options

I have asked our Farm In-charge about the missing rewards from Amelia’s Bonus Round, Mike.

I will come back to you as soon as I have some information 👍

Please excuse the delay 🙏🏼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?